JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever jacked someone that was unable to?
Page: of 3   next > 
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
Such as a friend that was in the hospital, home with broken arms, a disabled friend or family member, etc?
Please share those stories.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
Honestly, I haven't done this. But without hesitation if a buddy was in the hospital or for any reason unable to get off....I'd gladly help and hope that most of us would. Of course, discretion and secrecy would be important (at least for most of us)
Unregistered ?

I recall a book quite a few years ago by a nurse writing about life in a big hospital, in which she mentions that she jacked off a young guy patient with broken arms & a big hardon. I don't remember the title of the book & I don't think there was anything else sexy in it.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
hmmm - guess I'm in the minority, or yet again one of the ones who's got "enough of em" to be honest about it. Face it - sometimes there isn't a woman around to help us guys. And if you're laid up, horny, can't screw and can't get some relief..... wouldn't you be relieved if a good friend handled things for you? You could return the favor sometime - or a 6 pack of his fav brew might be good as well.

Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Haven't done this, but if we were in a "trusting" relationship to keep it a secret, I'd happily help a guy out. I can only imagine how frustrated I would be!
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
While in my junior year of college, I had an acquaintance who was confined to an electric wheelchair. He asked me to take him to the toilet one afternoon, and once we were in there, he told me where he kept the glass bottle he used for a urinal, and asked me to fish out his cock and insert it in the opening of the bottle. As I held him, he became erect, and got all flustered, asking me to promise not to tell anyone that he'd gotten aroused by being with a male. I promised as requested, and jacked him til he shot, and deflated. He was nearly in tears over concern at becoming the target of teasing, so after I wiped him off and put him back behind a zipper, I asked him if he actually was afraid I'd rat him out. He admitted he was scared since I had made him cum. and if anyone challenged him by asking about it, he was such a self-conscious liar that he'd be found out. I whipped my own cock out, already tumescent, and asked him to hold me in his hand, and thrust into his hand until I came. I asked if he felt safer now, and he allowed that he did. That was our secret the rest of his life.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
What do you mean for the rest of his life, did he pass?

55 year old curious
Great story papabare. Was he always confined to that wheelchair? Was he always unable to masturbate?
pumper-t Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-07-12
63 year old curious from usa
i am a disabled person who was in the hospital rehab unit and had friends, nurses get me off ... yrs later i had to go to another rehab . and when the attent seen i was hard they helped me out . guys and girls very helpful

55 year old curious
thanks for that pumpter-t. are you able to jo usually? tell us more about the friends...I would love it if you would elaborate on your experiences more.
Anyone else?
BiStoner3 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2010-07-26
64 year old bisexual from Kentucky
papabare said:
While in my junior year of college, I had an acquaintance who was confined to an electric wheelchair. He asked me to take him to the toilet one afternoon, and once we were in there, he told me where he kept the glass bottle he used for a urinal, and asked me to fish out his cock and insert it in the opening of the bottle. As I held him, he became erect, and got all flustered, asking me to promise not to tell anyone that he'd gotten aroused by being with a male. I promised as requested, and jacked him til he shot, and deflated. He was nearly in tears over concern at becoming the target of teasing, so after I wiped him off and put him back behind a zipper, I asked him if he actually was afraid I'd rat him out. He admitted he was scared since I had made him cum. and if anyone challenged him by asking about it, he was such a self-conscious liar that he'd be found out. I whipped my own cock out, already tumescent, and asked him to hold me in his hand, and thrust into his hand until I came. I asked if he felt safer now, and he allowed that he did. That was our secret the rest of his life.

papabare, friends of your caliber don't come along every day.
Sexual pleasure feeds the spirit. Let's have a banquet.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I've never done it but if a friend in need asked me to I sure would. I'd offer to suck him off if he was OK with it.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I was pretty sure they wouldn't tell anyone. And, I would pretend I was doing it for them, out of compassion, but truthfully I would be doing it for myself, and enjoying it. And it wouldn't take much coaxing to get me to use my mouth instead of my hand!
Unregistered ?

papabare said:

Not only was that a very hot story(it got me a bit hard) but it was very touching. You can jerk me off anytime when my shoulders become arthritic as one of them is now.

papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
nine2081 said:
What do you mean for the rest of his life, did he pass?

His condition included cardiovascular sequelae which claimed his life by age 30.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever jacked someone that was unable to?