JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sex in the Bathroom
Page: of 2   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I started masturbating when I was 12. In a house with several family members and no private room of my own. So I started doing it several times a day in the bathroom, and spent a lot of time there. That was my sex room. If anyone knew what was happening, they never said anything.

Anyone else spend a lot of time in the bathroom? Anyone else in the house ever notice?....or say anything?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rubberist Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2010-07-19
42 year old bisexual
When I was 13, I had my very first wet cum in the bathroom. The bathroom was my masturbation room for several years.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
I still stroke in the bathroom and have since was 12 or 13.
UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
For me it was the usual solution when horny. It was the place i experimented on masturbation for the first time and almost always was ending up there to jo later.
Kinky enough???
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I started doing it in the bathroom too when I was almost 11 y/o. I wasn't able to actually squirt cum until I was well past my 15th birthday though but my "dry cums" were very intense. I had my first "squirt" in the bathroom while sitting on the toilet. I still like doing it there.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I would imagine that 99.9% of people have had some kind of sex in bathrooms. I know my first wanking was in my bed, but it soon took place in the bathroom too. With both my first wife of 4 years and second wife of 40+ years, sex in the bathroom was quite common. We would fuck in the shower, in the tub, bent over the sink and also I would sit on the toilet and she would sit on my lap, with my cock pointed up, instead of down. That was one of our favorites. Since my 2nd wife passed away in 2006, I have been seeing her sister and Sis too likes bathroom sex,. Just last year, I was standing at the bathroom mirrow shaving, when sis got down on her knees and started sucking me. Before she got me to cum, I carried her to the bed and finished the job properly.
Dickguy
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
The bathroom was my exclusive masturbation zone for several years. No one ever said anything, but I'm sure they had to notice that starting at around age 12-13, my showers started taking longer, then became more frequent, and I started taking an unusally long time in the bathroom sometimes when I wasn't taking a shower. However, at that age, I was quick on the trigger, so I was still in and out in 5-10 minutes. Even after I worked up the courage to do it outside of the bathroom, I was still extra cautious and only did it rarely, taking all kinds of precautions when I did.

My favorite bathroom experience was the first time taking a shower with a girlfriend. Soapy hands sliding everywhere... It wasn't long before she demonstrated how she used the showerhead while I rubbed her ass and tits. When she was done, she turned me around, pressed her body against my back, and reached around to stroke me off. Good memories.

These days, I hardly ever do it in the bathroom or the shower anymore, since I live alone and have the freedom to do it in more comfortable places. It's still exciting to stay with friends and christen their bathrooms, though...
Rubberist Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2010-07-19
42 year old bisexual
I was in there so many times, people must have noticed. But no one ever said anything.
HasBeen Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-03
43 year old heterosexual from Idaho
When I shared a room in college I'd often use the bathroom as the jerk spot. Sometimes I still do when I'm not really in the mood for sex with my girl but still want to just get off real quick.

35 year old curious
HasBeen said:
When I shared a room in college I'd often use the bathroom as the jerk spot. Sometimes I still do when I'm not really in the mood for sex with my girl but still want to just get off real quick.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still likes a quickie in the bathroom. There are times when I'm feeling horny, that I just don't want to take the time and trouble for foreplay, and have to worry about giving her an orgasm. So I just grab it and pump it like I did when I was a young teenager. Couple of minutes in the bathroom and i'm not horny anymore. Feels good that way sometimes.
Unregistered ?

I enjoyed masturbating in the bathroom when I was young. And, of course, us girls can make use of the tub facet or shower head to get off. Also, I used to like seeing myself in the bathroom mirror, spreading my lips and rubbing my clit. Sometimes when I pee it extends to a masturbatory episode, even at work.

Only once did my mom catch me, I'd forgot to lock the door. The only thing she said later was - I used to do that when I was your age. Now, sex in the bathroom is enjoyable, especially being fucked on the counter or on the toilet. However, every now and again I still enjoy a bathroom masturbation session or sticking my suction cup dildo to the counter or toilet seat cover and fucking myself.

35 year old curious
I got seriously hard reading your post Leslie. Still thinking about that suction cup dildo action.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My first orgasm was in the bath and the bathroom was where I did most of my wanking when I was young. I still do a fair amount of may masturbating in the bathroom these days...there's nothing like a good wank in the shower to start the day right.
Proud to be called a wanker
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Bathroom quickies is about all I ever get as my wife or one of my kids are always in the house.

I do it quickly as I don't want them wondering what I'm up to.

As a result I have little staying power - I miss my single days when I could edge for as long as I liked.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

Like so many of you I spent lots of time masturbating in the bathroom when I was living at home when I was a teen - because it was the only room in the house that I could lock. I always did wonder if anyone noticed how long I spent there and wondered why!?

I certainly remember there was some occassions when someone knocked on the door and I was asked to hurry up cos I'd already spent far too much time in there already - but I ask you: can you hurry a good wank!?wink
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sex in the Bathroom