JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pool pumps - anyone else try this?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I was a kid, some of my earliest masturbation was in the above ground pool of my friend. Somehow I figured out that putting the head of my dick into the return jet from the pool pump, was pleasurable.

I don't mean letting the water jet blast onto the shaft or head from the side. I mean almost penetrating the pool jet, so the high pressure water would push my urethra opening and shoot the water down some distance into my urethra. I would get these ongoing orgasms that didn't have contractions. I remember hanging onto the side of the above ground pool while I pushed my little hardon into that water jet. I always left it about a quarter inch away so most of the water could shoot out around the head, but I also remember seeing my urethra opening under the force of the jet.

To this day I still get a semi whenever I see a pool filter! I have never been able to try this as a teen or adult, I only did this before i was able to produce semen.

Anyone else ever get off this way?

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/dlduvall/pool09055.jpg
Add a reply Quote this post
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
WOW, that sparks some memories. I havent done it since my teen experimental days, but I did make love to a few pools as a boy grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
believer3 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-05
42 year old
Hahah yeah me too. I never went "all the way" with them but I definitely spent more than a normal amount of time with my dick pressed up against one of those pumps.
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Yes, I've always searched out the jets in a pool when I've traveled to see if some surrepticious fun could be had under the surface. Normally, they're at the wrong height in a regular pool, so hardly ever works out, unlike a hot tub.

But a friend of mine was getting rid of one of those new self-forming pools that, due to its shape, fills into a form that is self-supporting. We set it up and I went about cleaning it. Absently, I checked out the in/out jets... While it's hot to have a jet of water on my cock as you describe, it paled in comparison to the INTAKE jet! OMFG! It was just the right size for my semihard cock to nearly fill the hole into the hose going back to the pump under extreme suction. Holy SHIT. In only a matter of moments, it had sucked my cock to full size which increased the pressure and suction of the water so high that I thought it was going to suck my cock clean off, just before I blew a huge load. All at a comfortable standing height. grin

I had plenty of fun with that pool before it started leaking and had to be scrapped due to excessive patching.

I sure miss that damned pool.....
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
Cockflesh said:
Yes, I've always searched out the jets in a pool when I've traveled to see if some surrepticious fun could be had under the surface. Normally, they're at the wrong height in a regular pool, so hardly ever works out, unlike a hot tub.

But a friend of mine was getting rid of one of those new self-forming pools that, due to its shape, fills into a form that is self-supporting. We set it up and I went about cleaning it. Absently, I checked out the in/out jets... While it's hot to have a jet of water on my cock as you describe, it paled in comparison to the INTAKE jet! OMFG! It was just the right size for my semihard cock to nearly fill the hole into the hose going back to the pump under extreme suction. Holy SHIT. In only a matter of moments, it had sucked my cock to full size which increased the pressure and suction of the water so high that I thought it was going to suck my cock clean off, just before I blew a huge load. All at a comfortable standing height. grin

I had plenty of fun with that pool before it started leaking and had to be scrapped due to excessive patching.

I sure miss that damned pool.....

Damn it! It has never occurred to me to try what you just described even though my family has had two of these pools over the past few years. I can only guess cumming this way wouldn't be anything short of mind blowing!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Be careful with inlets, that suck water out of the pool. Getting your cock stuck in there will involve an embarrassing 911 call. What i did was using the hose that pumps clean water back into the pool, and it's very much worth it. Hold your cock with one hand so you can get the water jet shooting down the inside in just the right place...
Error403 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-05
41 year old
38mwmindiana said:
Be careful with inlets, that suck water out of the pool. Getting your cock stuck in there will involve an embarrassing 911 call.

Hahah, are you speaking from personal experience? Oi, I can't even imagine.
Unregistered ?

yes!

i would go skinny dipping at night and aim the output jet at my cock and let the force of the water bring me to orgasm
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
I would let the pool jets make me cum when we had swimming at school. I came in that pool many times.
Unregistered ?

Growing up I used lean over the edge of the pool and just let the jets do their work,
When I was older and would travel for work, every hotel room that had a spa I would do the same thing, resulting in a nice hands free cum,
kwk Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2010-05-02
54 year old homosexual from TN
Good question. I was in the pool with some hot friends the other day and thought about teaching them the return pool jet method. (I never was able to get my dick head into the hole--too big for it). But yeah love letting the stream blast my frenum, massage the shaft, and knock my balls around. Good stuff! Every guy should do it at least once in his life!
Unregistered ?

Yeah, me and my friend used to always mess around with the pool jet on our cocks.
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Yes, years ago I used to let the return jet make me cum quite often. But there was nothing like my gf sucking me dry under water. We fucked a lot in the pool, but those underwater blowjobs were really hot!
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
yes i made that (amazing) discovery years ago when house sitting for friends and swam by the outlet jet while skinny dipping.
its just sex
Luvbigjuggs Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2010-03-14
47 year old
I enjoyed this a few times as a kid. The most memorable was once to completion at the local public pool while I had a conversation with a huge breasted lifeguard.
At the time, I figured she had no idea what I was doing. Now, looking back, I'm not so sure.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pool pumps - anyone else try this?