JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever get caught sucking cock?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I was about seventeen I was subtle enough to be able to suck my own penis but all the time I did it only came once in my mouth the rest of the time on my stomach. Sometimes I would fantasise that my mother would catch me made me cum quicker but she never did come into my room when I was at it.
Add a reply Quote this post
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
..when I was a kid I was limber enough to suck mine. Never came from it though.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
we were in our teens. My friend hsd been trying to get his older sister to fuck him. He misread her deviousness and answered her question of where he'd learned all those nifty things he was doing on her with his mouth that he'd learned them on sleepovers, from me. On a sleepover at his place, she sneaked down the stairs into the rec room where we slept and snapped a polaroid of us 69ing. I had to kiss her not-too-clean asshole to buy her silence, and she held this over my friend's head for years, even without proof, by threatening to tell the family.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

Not quite the same, but I walked in on a former roommate getting a blowjob by his girlfriend. They were in the living room and I walked in the front door and they didn't hear me. I just said, "Excuse me" and went to my bedroom and shut the door. Later, after she left, he and I had a good laugh about it over a couple of beers.
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
when I was 10 I got caught sucking my best friends cock by his dad he let me finish his son then I sucked his cock too
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
After I graduated from high school, I would visit one of my teachers at his house. After his wife would go to bed, he'd tell sexy stories, and I'd get hot and masturbate as soon as I got home. One night he looked at my hard on and asked if I wanted to masturbate, and so we both masturbated.

A couple of visits later, and he sucked me, and then asked if I wanted to try sucking him. I was dying to!!! A few visits after that, I was sucking him and his wife came out into the living room and caught us. I was freaked, but actually, they were swingers, and she knew that he was 'preparing' me to fuck her and their friends. So she wasn't surprised, but was pissed at him because he hadn't told her. The next weekend, we were all naked on the floor fucking.
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

whisperinghot said:
After I graduated from high school, I would visit one of my teachers at his house. After his wife would go to bed, he'd tell sexy stories, and I'd get hot and masturbate as soon as I got home. One night he looked at my hard on and asked if I wanted to masturbate, and so we both masturbated.

A couple of visits later, and he sucked me, and then asked if I wanted to try sucking him. I was dying to!!! A few visits after that, I was sucking him and his wife came out into the living room and caught us. I was freaked, but actually, they were swingers, and she knew that he was 'preparing' me to fuck her and their friends. So she wasn't surprised, but was pissed at him because he hadn't told her. The next weekend, we were all naked on the floor fucking.

That is such a great story!
MarkieSparkie Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2006-06-25
36 year old heterosexual from Manchester, UK
I was caught by a friend of mine. It was really awkward when he came in the room... But when he left I carried on giving the guy a blow job. Rude not to finish, right?
bobncmtnboy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-08-27
70 year old curious from baltimord md and boone nc
shared a house with a friend who traveled a lot he rented the in-law apt down stairs to young gal. She got engaged and friend were having bacholette party for her. I came home early from work and found that the 3 strippers were using my room and bathroom to change in. i had popped in the shower and was naked
as i stepped out of shower young guy was changing and was working on his uncut cock to make it hard for his next set. i was like rock hard and ended up on my knees sucking him. As luck would have it one of the party guests was looking for bathroom to uses. She wanted a taste too, she sucked him a bit and his pager went off calling him for next set, I ended up fucking the shit out of this girl. ps i did that his load after.
mentaldish Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-05-14
52 year old bisexual male from Cleveland, OH
When I was a teenager my best friend and I started jacking off and then sucking each other from the time we were 12 through high school.
Once we were in HS we got a lot more risky with our sessions and he would often stop by after school or football practice for a quick blow-n-go. On more than one occasion he would be in my room and we'd be sucking each other off when my mom came to the door but didn't open it and had a conversation with me through the door (she must have suspected something). So I literally talked to her while he was blowing me on the otherside of the closed door. It was exciting but damn risky.
Unregistered ?

once... was 69ing with a pal of mine after school (was a friday, and I was spending the night), and his step sister walked in. She sat there for a minute and then started fingering herself. I looked up at her and she came over and stuck her pussy juice drenched finger in my mouth. I went back to sucking and made him cum. she gave me a deep sloppy kiss, gave my cock a few strokes and walked out.

oh how both of them were slutty. I miss those weekends.

TellMeMore6969 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2018-05-22
44 year old from Alabama
Around 12 I was caught sucking my brothers cock, few months later was caught sucking my best friends cock. I got caught at school when I was 16 sucking cock in bathroom, 18 I got caught sucking a cock I won't talk about, in the Army I got caught sucking cocks, few weeks ago wife caught me sucking our neighbor.
The kinkier the better in my book
HardenReady Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2014-04-16
48 year old bisexual from New Brunswick, Canada
When I was 22 I hooked up with a guy at a bar. We went back to his place and we ended up shirtless with him sitting on the couch and me on my knees sucking his thick cock. I did not know he had a room mate who walked in on us. His room mate asked if he could join the fun. We had a threesome. I was spit roasted in a number of positions that night. Loved it and would love to do it again.
Unregistered ?

I've been watched, photographed, and filmed sucking cocks but never actually "caught". strokestrokestroke
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Never caught - but VERY close
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever get caught sucking cock?