JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal Insertions
Page: of 2   next > 
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
Other than a big stiff cock, what sort of things do the bi (and hetero) guys like to put into their anus? Also what is the biggest item, or most items you have comfortably inserted? I can't fist myself (although I keep on trying!), but when I'm really turned on I can manage to get three fingers in my hot box. I regularly use dildos,candles, butt plugs and anal vibration beads (major turn on for me), and over the years I have put various vegetables (cucumbers particularly) and fruit (bananas of course) to good use! I even managed to insert two eggs using double cream as a lubricant and did not break them! A broom handle with a condom over the end also proved to be very enjoyable.assmiddlestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

hey man you have got to try anything that is big than gets small quickly. Your ass will suck it right in. A base ball bat handle works well. Also a plastic bowling ball pins top works great make sure you sand the extra plastic from the top you will know what i mean. Have you ever tried putting your cock in your ass ? john
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
Can't get my own dick up there. Not long enoughfrown Started off with carrots, courgettes and cucumbers. Then to a vibrator, which didn't do much for me so now concentrate on dildos. I have a 15inch double ender. About an inch thick and very bendy. That's the one in my picture. Then there is a Doc Johnson black dildo which is the same length but about 2.5 inches across! For some reason the most i can get in is just over 6 inches, then it stops! I have a big inflateable which was supposed to help with the doc johnson, but when it arrived i discovered it was wider when uninflated. A case of eyes bigger than my arse? Then there is my big '3 bangs for your butt'. Three big 'nobs'in latex. The first one is 2.5 inches across then i think 3 then the third is 3.5. I have only managed to 'just' get the second one in. Would love to be fisted though. I reckon i've been loose enough...
Unregistered ?

I have a nice dildo that is not too hard to take on. I've also used battery powered squiggle pens. These are the pens that cause your writing to be all weird. Anyway putting the motorized end in your ass feels amazing.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Have a nice large dildo i sometimes use, and a jelly vibro. in the past used a jelly butt plug. All gave me explosive orgasms when I cum.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2006-12-15
62 year old bisexual from California
About 8 years ago, I bought a Scorpion vibrator. was curved like a scorpion's tail with most intense vibration at the tip. It had a soft jelly cockring/vibrator holder that encased your cock, your balls and the scorpion....so everything was vibrating. when inserted, the curved tip fit perfectly on prostate. Orgasms were mind blowing....... threw it away during a move....still rememeber it..
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
I have a nicely shaped anal electrode for my e-stim unit. Talk about being "ghost fucked". grin
Unregistered ?

love a girl's finger while she's sucking or jerking me...cum so hard that way!

bobmalooga said:
love a girl's finger while she's sucking or jerking me...cum so hard that way!

oh yes!!!! definitely!!!
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I've shoved everything up my ass I can think of, but for some reason I never thought of this, in the video. I just have to try an orange!

This looks like it would feel soooo good! The only worry I'd have is that the pressure on my prostate as I stroked would be so great that I'd cum too soon. I'm going to have to find out!

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/422315/orange_2.html
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html

meatbeater said:
I've shoved everything up my ass I can think of, but for some reason I never thought of this, in the video. I just have to try an orange!

This looks like it would feel soooo good!

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/422315/orange_2.html

That would be a "stretch" to day the least.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
My dad had a really old exercise set that he didn't use any more. With it came two hand grip exercisers. Being so old, the handles were made of wood, and they had been turned in a lathe to make the finger grips. This made a perfect, smooth shape kind of like an anal bead toy!

I worked one of those handles up my ass and jerked off to an outstanding orgasm! That was my anal awakening.

Since then I've used carrots, English cucumbers, various dildos, flashlights (biggest yet was a Maglite that took 3 'D' cells), and condom-wrapped hammer and plunger handles. When I'm relaxed and take my time I can get at least 10 inches up my ass, which feels incredible!

I recently bought a rubber cock with a suction cup at the base, but it's damn near thick as my wrist! I thought I could handle it but so far I've only tried once and just got a few inches in before it just didn't want to go any further. Maybe someday I'll get more of that monster in, seems a shame to chuck it as they're so expensive!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
GenETaylor Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2008-08-27
curious from UK
Anal beads are great; I like the biggest end to go in first so when pulling out and pushing back in, my arsehole is nicely stimulated; this gets me of as much as prostate massaging...
GenETaylor
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I have a dildo and four different butt plugs. I have different sizes and one that is a vibrating butt plug. I don't have anything weird. I guess I lack imagination. But I do love to take it up my tight little ass. ass
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

Remember the joysticks from the old Atari home video game? I used to use that when I was a teen ager! lol

Anyone here use poppers while they're stretching their holes?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal Insertions