JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Thanks to a surgery, my wife has a very slight incontinence problem. Because of this she always wears shields in her panties - which means no pussy smell :-( so as much as I'd love to be sniffing her used panties, there's no reward!
Whatever gets your rocks off!

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantyshots3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2009-04-15
54 year old curious from Virginia
I ahve done this many times. My current girlfriend knows about it and has gotten me some, even some from her young step sister. They smell soooo good! And I love cumming in them or on them.
It's a rush getting them too. Searching through drawers or hampers. It gets me very horny.

jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
Wish I had a secret admirer to use my panties !
60 and still craves it

Unregistered ?

jenna53 , Would love to chat with you about that sometime!!!

Unregistered ?

stroke

kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Update - I still check my wife's panties now and then and finally scored a pair that smelled of her pussy. Had my first real panty sniffing JO session, it was great!

Last night I struck gold - a freshly discarded pair with an obvious damp spot in the gusset! Smelled amazing, and then I licked them. My saliva reactivated the smell and I came before I was even fully hard!

Something had made her horny, hope to chop through the ice and get the real thing soon!

I'm a desperate, panty-sniffing horndog - and proud to admit it!
Whatever gets your rocks off!

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
Most men have done exactly what you have done, whether it be with a family members panties like moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, aunts panties or maybe neighbors panties, friends moms panties or sisters pnaties, or like you with your girlfriends moms panties. All guys love panties, some just enjoy seeing them while others also enjoy the feel of them, the scent of them, and even the taste of them. Ask most guys and they will confess to having stolen panties at some point. Its just something we guys have a fascination with. Most guys enjoy panties, seeing them, touching them, sniffing them, and yes even wearing them. Many other men do this, panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who would not go crazy for it, and when its not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. In my younger days I was caught a few times and as much as one tries to avoid getting caught there is also the feeling of excitement in thinking about getting caught. My wife knows and understands my love of panties in fact she likes panties more than me, thought it was different at first that she enjoys doing many of the same things I enjoy doing with panties but I later found that many woman enjoy doing things with theres or other womans panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: < prev  of 2