JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best masturbation location
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

once i was working at my grandfaters farm and i was harvesting corn and i had a huge hard on! it was probably from all the bouncing aroung in the seat. annyways i jumped out of the combine and i went into the corn a little bit and right there in the field i jacked off! this was the best place i have ever jacked of in my life. i probably made it better because of the suspense that i might get caught by my grandpa.
Add a reply Quote this post
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
i have to say, the best place i ever played with myself was on the beach, laying out, full of tanning lotion, hot sun, cool breeze, black bathing suit. the sun beating down on me, got me sooo hot. all i really had to do was touch my pussy a little and i got off. didnt take long, but i still get horny when i think about that day. the best part was, nobody knew what had just happened, and people were all around.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The jack off episode that turned me on most was with my wife. I used to collect Playboy centerfolds, and one day she told me to rank order them in order of sexiness. When I finished with that task she said "now masturbate to pic number one." What a turn on, masturbating while my wife watched me lusting after the gal in the pic. I guess it was a sort of poor man's version of a threesome. I really did it up big, talking to the gal in the pic and telling her I had my cock in her and was going to cum deep inside of her pussy. My wife really got turned on almost as much as I did.
phantomlover Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-02-10
71 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I have to agree with Michelle, one summer day, I was laying out in the back yard, fell asleep under the sun and when I awoke, the sun had warmed me nicely and my cock was already hard and throbbing. I slipped it out of the side of my trunks and started sliding my hand up and down the warm, throbbing shaft. As I lay there stroking my cock, I noticed my neighbor looking out her upstairs bedroom window. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she began to rub wildy at herself. I pumped harder until cum started shooting everywhere. I noticed her spread out and hand between her legs, also bringing herself to climax. Damn, between the warm sun and her as my audience, that was probably the greatest masturbation session I ever had. razz
Unregistered ?

Definately outdoors for me. I love to masturbate in semi-secluded spots on the beach or near water. I like it best when there are others nearby. Especially nude sunbathers. The orgasms feel great knowing that I might get 'caught'.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I also had a great experience jacking off outdoors. My backyard is quite secluded so one night I decided to venture out there. Adding even more of a thrill factor, I was wearing an open-crotch lace catsuit, spike-heel thigh-high boots and had my Aneros inserted. I walked around on the patio, enjoying the sound of my stiletto heels tapping on the pavement and the feel of the Aneros as I flexed my sphincter muscles. Before long I had to grab my cock and jerk it. The thrill factors of the outfit I was wearing, having a toy in my ass and being outdoors where I could be caught combined to give me such a powerful orgasm my knees almost buckled when I shot my load all over the ground.
No heel is too high
Unregistered ?

riding my tractor lawn mower....the vibrations did all the work........felt great
TimJax Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2007-04-28
39 year old
When I was in college there wasn't always a lot of privacy for jerking off. Some of my best orgasms were when I managed to bust a nut while my roommate was in the room. I always knew when he beat off so I wasn't too concerned about him knowing what I was up to. Usually it was after we had both gone to bed and the lights were out and you couldn't see exactly what was going on.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best masturbation location