JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your Load
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I know a lot of guys taste their pre-cum, but i want to know how many guys have actually eaten their cum? What were the circumstances? How often do you do it? How does it taste. I do it. Normally I only eat it when i am really excited. I always do for hot guys who cam with me. Mine is sweet, I've noticed the foods i eat really influence the taste. So come on guys let me know.
Add a reply Quote this post
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
I don't often eat the lot but sometimes it's a quick means of disposal, for instance when in a gay cinema. If I JO in a rest room I usually lick it off my hand. Cumming in coffee is fun, when it sinks to the bottom. As you drink the coffee the taste of cum gets stronger as you reach the bottom, which gets me turned on for another.
Paul
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I eat my cum whenever I want to get rid of it easily and whenever I cum in my hand which isn't very often. That only happens maybe once a week and it tastes ok. I like pre-cum better.
Unregistered ?

I eat my cum everytime that I jackoff alone, and yes the foods you eat and the stuff you drink does unflunce the taste. But I love my cum and that of others that i get to know well
MetalMouthJeff Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-05-25
bisexual from Florida
I will eat it as a way too get rid of it or clean up quick. Like in the car, movies ect. It taste pretty good i guuess
Tingrins are IN!
Unregistered ?

I have eaten my load a few times. I will lie on my back and shoot the load into my mouth. I have been wanting to try the cofee thing, but now I definitly will
Unregistered ?

I seldom eat my cum; but, I definitely will be trying the cum in the coffee cup. I did not realize it would sink to the bottom and share the pleasure for the whole cup!
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
Also you can make a smoothy by mixing it with orange juice. The juice tends to mask the taste.
Paul
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
I've eaten mine a few times. I've noticed that mine really doesn't have much of a taste. I guess I wouldn't mind doing it more often but I really don't like eating my cum as it has too much of a "snot" feel to it and I can't STAND it in my mouth or throat.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Wow, thanks for all the replies!!! I have never tried to mix my cum with food or drink, but a buddy of mine always wants me to blow a load on his food. How many of you guys have tasted you JO buds cum? I have a few times nothing gets me hotter, than jerkin with another guys cum hanging from my chin.
Unregistered ?

Any other guys have the same experience
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
It sometimes seems like it would be a sexy thing to do and I decide I'll do it. Then I shoot my load and I don't feel horny anymore and it seems kinda repulsive. So, I usually don't do it. My gf has eaten more of my cum than I have by far.
wilaubry Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2006-01-18
67 year old curious male from Thailand
I do it fairly often. It is a real turn on while I’m stroking and edging to think about taking my load in my mouth. But many times I loose the urge to eat it as soon as I cum. I’ve done it on cam a few times and asked the viewer to ‘cheer me on’ to eat it. I guess I just love to put on a show because I always do I then. THAT is really hot.
wil aubry
MetalMouthJeff Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-05-25
bisexual from Florida
Like in high school when i wanted to get a friend too jo with me i would tell him I'd let him shoot his load in my hand or mouth and I'd eat it. Many times he'd eat mine too, str8 guys mostly too
Tingrins are IN!
Unregistered ?

Well, I had a friend all through high school and I drank all his loads for 6+ years. I started eating my own very early on as well and now I almost always do it.

One of my wifes biggest turn ons is she lays on the bed with her head at the corner, I straddle her face and she masturbates or fucks herself with a dildo while she licks my balls & ass and I j/o. She cumms a few times then begs me to shoot my load on her tits and then lick it all up. She cumms when I shoot my load and she cumms HARD when I start licking it up! The thoought of me eating my own cumm just blows her mind, she thinks it so nasty and a HUGE turn on. Believe me, I oblige her everytime! Lol!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your Load