JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Thought This Was Funny...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So I was at the gym tonight finishing up my workout and I went into the showers. The showers are set up where they are stalls but with no curtain or door, 4 on each side. I went into the first one (so everyone had to walk by) and about twice I saw this guy about my age walk into the showers, past my stall, caught him looking, goes and showers, walks back, caught him again, walks back again into the showers, and at that point I was all done and walked out. Now I had the water on cold b/c there was another guy in one of the stalls and we were catching glances at each other and I was getting turned on so I had to make sure I wasn't going full salute. Now I go back to my locker to dry off and get dressed there is a huge picture mirror above the sinks. You can see my area of lockers and the one on the other side where both guys were dressing. All 3 of us clearly taking our time and getting our subtle glances. I made sure to take my time naked to see if they would look, they did. As we're all walking out of the locker the guy who kept walking past my stall in the shower is walking in front of me to the car. He's like 10 paces ahead of me and as we hit the stairs to go to our cars he holds the door, gives me a smile and as we're going up the flight, keeps looking down as we pass. Then he takes his time walking to his truck which is about 50 yards from mine. I got in and left but part of me wonders what would have happened if I stuck around for a bit. There was no one else in the lot and it was 11pm....

What's the thought on this one?
Add a reply Quote this post
Alex19 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2009-12-07
34 year old heterosexual from Aussie
Easy man, he wanted to do something with you. Should of just asked him, did he see something he liked.
Penis
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i would assume so since he kept looking at my dick lol
kwk Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2010-05-02
54 year old homosexual from TN
Shoot, if I'd had a chance, I'dve gotten his AND the 3rd guy's number and hopefully had a few regular j/o buds. Then gotten the 1st guy to come back to my place for some immediate gratification. Hot story bro; thanks for sharing. I was just at a new gym Tue. and was hoping for something like u describe but no luck.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Thought This Was Funny...