JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Forced Oral Sex
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So ladies, do you enjoy it when a guy holds the back of your head when you're giving him a blow job? Do you like it when he is deep in your mouth and he won't let you pull back your head, forcing you to gag on his cock and your eyes water?

In other words, do you like to be dominated and humiliated sometimes when performing oral sex.
Add a reply Quote this post
Brianna Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-08-26
38 year old bisexual from Boise, Idaho
No not at all. If that ever happened that would be the last bj that guy ever got. I love giving a bj to a guy that is respectful and appreciative of me giving it to him.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

I think it is a situation thing. If a guy just started doing it, and wouldn't let me have any control, then no. But, that said, I do like a guy to take control, and have had some good experiences with it.

If the sex is particularly rough or physical then it can be fun to give yourself over, either in the way you describe, with the guy holding my head, or for example laying on my back with my head over the bed/sofa etc, and letting a guy take control in that way. As long as it is safe (safety words if things are going that way) it can be fun.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
My wife used to enjoy being 'made' to suck my cock but only if we'd been balling for some time and I took my cock out of her cunt and forced it into her mouth. Not to the point of pushing it down her throat, though.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

I love rough sex at times. When a guy grabs the back of my head and slams my head down on his cock it just turns me on more. There is a line between rough and trying to suffocate me though.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I enjoy rough sex from time to time - dominated, sensibly abused, succumbing to his needs and demands. Forcibly holding my head and fucking my face is quite a turn with the right man.

Conversely, I like to "rough up" a man from time to time too.
lookingtolick Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-06-11
64 year old curious from mi
my wife likes it forced! after I let her head go she just keeps my hardness down her throat. shee loves it she is on this sit as longnlanky
Kevin
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
No, not really my idea of fun. I enjoy both giving and receiving oral but having someone forcing themselves into my mouth or down my throat would have me out the door in a minute.
Unregistered ?

Is it OK if a guy likes it a little bit rough some times?
When I'm eating my wife's pussey I especially love it when she shows how much she's enjoying it, by grabbing my head and pulling me into her pussey. I feel the same way when I'm sucking a guys cock. I don't want to be choked, but if he grabs the back of my head and lovingly pulls me closer, as he eagerly thrusts and pumps and actually fucks my mouth instead of just passivly letting me suck him, then I feel like he's really enjoying himself, and that enables me to enjoy the experience much more. MMM just thinking about it has my mouth watering for a juicy cock and a load of hot cum.
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
Maybe it's just me.. But I would tend to think that this could be a very dangerous practice for a man to just try out on any ol woman.. I am thinking this would be one that is best discussed first before trying! lol.. I much like Leslie enjoy things a lil rough now and then..but I can honestly say that if I was with someone new and they tried to ram their cock down my throat..forcing me to gag and cutting off my air supply.. He just may loose that cock.. heh..Just sayin.. razz
Lize
havinfunbiu Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-10-15
31 year old bisexual from USA
OK i may be opening a huge discussion here but i enjoy it. I guess because of some of the men I have been wit I have learned that it is a turn on for them and gets them really hot to take control of me. I enjoy them enjoying me and don't mind the forced b/j
talk to me : )
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
Charlize said:
Maybe it's just me.. But I would tend to think that this could be a very dangerous practice for a man to just try out on any ol woman.. I am thinking this would be one that is best discussed first before trying! lol.. I much like Leslie enjoy things a lil rough now and then..but I can honestly say that if I was with someone new and they tried to ram their cock down my throat..forcing me to gag and cutting off my air supply.. He just may loose that cock.. heh..Just sayin.. razz

Right on, and I have to agree with the unregistered user before your post.
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
Unregistered ?

Did we plan on a bit of rough play beforehand? If so by all means grab on.

if not you'd better pull out and apologise real fast or there will be pain in your future.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Forced Oral Sex