JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Messin Around And...
Page: < prev  of 2  
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
SloStroker said:
Same here. I don't cum from head either.

Same here. I seldom cum from head, either, but that's only because I never GET any! frown
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
harley08 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-06-06

i get head fairly regular from my wife and it doesn't take long and blow my load into her mouth and she swallows it all, i just love getting my cock played with while she sucks me, can feel it building up in my loins so i know i'm not far away from cumming
jobeachboy Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2007-04-17
43 year old heterosexual
Coldplay....totally get what you mean bro, almost never get off from head, but when me and my buds play around we always get off with jacking and ball play, my reg bud is awesome at jacking and licking my dong and just as I start to bust my nut he wraps his lips around my head and sucks my nuts dry....but my gf couldn't give head if she had a vid and paper instructions in front of her if she tried .....but she can fuck like a rabbit and take it like a dog.....ha ha ha
Unregistered ?

When my gf goes 'down below' of course I love it when she felates me, buy there's something about her hands not only on my cock, but also tickling my balls and thighs that really turns me on!!
Unregistered ?

Getting head is fun... for awhile... but, totally prefer to be manually jacked... especially if it's mutual.
Unregistered ?

eddy said:
I am just the opposite. I love messing around a lot. It all feels so good. But, just a few minutes of sucking sets me off big time.

I agree with Eddy, I love to "mess around" for hours, but I cum very quickly from getting head.
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
Usually, I view anything other than fucking as foreplay, and to be kept to a minimum. I don't mind getting sucked to get it hard, but then it's time to move on. If we don't fuck, then I'd rather have it stroked or beat myself off. There are a few very talented cocksuckers who are amazing, but they are generally great fucks as well.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Unregistered ?

Good points, Strider... but, I guess I just prefer stroking myself and/or mutually with a buddy. It's all about the visuals as well as the sensations... Not much into "hiding the sausages". I like to see what our cocks are "up to". To me, there is more innovation and fun with masturbation then there is with orifice penetration.
jaxalot57 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-05-24
65 year old bisexual from mass
Me i'd rather get head from a girl than a hand job.
i haven't met a women yet that can stroke my cock the way i enjoy. But a lot of them suck pretty good cock.
tugginithard Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-05-15
bisexual from United States
Dude I don't give a fuck about answering ur question, I'm too busy beatin off to ur story... come be my "mess around bud". lol.... hot man.

coldplaydude16 said:
So, I was messing around with my mess around buddy last week or so and he loves to give head, which Im cool with. But what gets me off more than than is just when he is feelin my dick and jackin me and playing with my nuts and pubes and all that. I dont know what it is, but i get off more to that then some good head...anyone else out there like me?
hit my profile for im - always in mood to c2c
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
shit i sure do i love getting head
The More Kink the better
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Messin Around And...