JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
horny_erika_25 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-08-31
38 year old bisexual from Tennessee
Girls: Do you like to and have you ever given your guy road head? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked?

Guys: Have you ever received road head from your girl? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked? Did you cum inside the girl’s mouth or somewhere else?

Gay/Bi Guys: Have you ever received head from your b/f or a guy? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked? Did you cum inside the guy’s mouth or somewhere else?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
time2bate Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2010-05-03
41 year old heterosexual
I never got it, but it sure does make me horny fantasizing about it! I got handjobs in the car from my ex gf, and man is it hard to drive while doing that lol

horny_erika_25 said:
Girls: Do you like to and have you ever given your guy road head? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked?

Guys: Have you ever received road head from your girl? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked? Did you cum inside the girl’s mouth or somewhere else?

Gay/Bi Guys: Have you ever received head from your b/f or a guy? Did you like it? What was the best thing you liked? Did you cum inside the guy’s mouth or somewhere else?
Unregistered ?

yes i have gotten head while driving down the road.It was awesome and even better when other trucks passed as she was sucking me off.and yes i did cum in her mouth
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
i've had lots of road head. best on bumpy back roads she takes more in. fun when other cars/trucks pass you, the double take and thumbs up from men and woman. it's hot to stop at red light when you are cumming. takes peeps a min to figure out whats going on
Unregistered ?

I always like to give a guy road head. The thrill of getting caught paired with can the guy keep concentrating on the road and getting blown at the same time is an extreme turn on for me. On a side note, the car has always been one of my fave places to bust out the travel size toys and play both as the driver and the passenger.
Unregistered ?

I scared the sh*t out of one boyfriend when I was 17. I first lifted my skirt and started masturbating (I had no panties on), then reached in my bag and got out a vibrator, made myself cum.

He was amazed but erect, so I undid his zipper, got out his cock (first time I'd seen it) and gave him a blow job. He was reluctant at first but eventually succumbed to my ministrations and shot in my mouth. I showed it to him on my tongue then swallowed it. No mess, no fuss. Well, there was a bit of a mess from my pussy on his care seat.
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
Ah yes the memories,
Had it several times from wife when we first met. i even gave it to her, it was awkward but it is possible and FUN.
But the best time was when we were on the bridge and had to stop to pay the toll . She stayed in place and didn"t move as I got change from the attendant and threw it in the basket.The guy saw what was going on but only smiled.when I pulled away she started bobbing her head again. It was Great. I sure would have liked to hear him tell his buddies the story.
foxxyrunnin Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-27

Road head is exciting and dangerous. We live near a big city and my chick has sucked me off in busy expressway traffic a few times. She always swallows.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I have had car sex many times. But, never in a moving vehicle while I was the driver. It is one of my many favorite fantasies though.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

It's amazingly hot as foreplay, and pretty awesome when I get to completely finish as well. Sadly, I'm not getting any road head these days from my girl, ... and I drive a stick!
Unregistered ?

I've had road head a few times. It's hot. And it always made me laugh to look down at the speedometer and see you're doin 37 mph on a higway. Then you look down a couple of minutes later at you're doin 85 !
Unregistered ?

Road head- Mmm. Something I have always wanted to do but very difficult tacticly (sp) with a stick shift. So for now I stick to road hand jobs not as fun of course but it gets the job done. Any one have an automatic we can borrow?
Unregistered ?

Yeah, sucked many guys off on the road, especially when I was in Grad school. Those fuckers just wanted to cum at every opportunity, and we girls complied. Plus we always had to swallow, the boys didn't want cum on the dashboard or seats.

On another note. I did use a guys stick shirt as a dildo and got myself off riding it. He enjoyed remembering the episode every time he shifted gears.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My ex wife used to suck my cock on the road all the time!!! My present wife and I jackoff on the road!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

My wife used to jack me going down the road...a lot of times. It was dangerous though. Several times she sucked me. Is hard to dodge highspeed oncoming traffic while having an orgasm with your dick in your wifes mouth. Worse than talking on a cell phone. I suppose soon there will be a law against it.
Page: of 2   next >