JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What have you seen that made you take notice?
Page: of 1  
JohnnyAplSeed Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
46 year old from southern Maine U.S.
I just got home from a long trip that brought me through a few toll booths. As I drove up to these booths I had to re-buckle my pants because, as I usually do to keep myself awake, I was slowly and gently masturbating. It got me thinking:

What have these toll collectors seen in peoples cars? Toll collector or not I would imagine there are some great stories out there about what we all have seen. Id love to hear them!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bigstroker Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-01-08
69 year old curious from Canada
In a van at a red light, a sportscar came up beside me waiting to turn left. As i looked down, there was a gal, with her dress pulled up and her hand down her panties rubbing away. She looked straight ahead waiting for the light and just kept her fingers moving down there. I instantly started growing hard, wanting the light to never change, however with the advance green she pulled away. Wow,she knows how to deal with the traffic, not to mention, making my day!

Nice one! I worked with a guy that apparently appeared to be following a cute girl in a busy suburb of Portland(they just happened to be making the same turns) and apparently she thought something of it because the next turn they took she turned around and lifted up her skirt to flash him. Why doesn't anything like that happen to me!?
Unregistered ?

I was in a buddy booth in an adult bookstore in Aurora IL, the kind that has a frosted window in the wall between booths.
i was naked except for my boots, standing next to the window stroking my cock, with my side of the window cleared. I heard activity in the next booth and finally I heard them drop a token into the slot to clear their side of the window, and there were two naked middle aged guys right up next to their window so I could see good. One was bent forward leaning on the chair with his hands while the other one fucked his ass bareback from behind. MMMM that was soo hot I blew my load all over the window just before their token expired and their side of the glass frosted over again.
Unregistered ?

A few years ago, I was on my way home in rush hour traffic that was, as usual, almost at a stand still.
I was driving a SUV and a small convertible pulled up beside me.
The 40ish lady driving had her skirt hiked up and I could see that her hand was slowly moving on her crotch.
She was next to me for 2 or 3 minutes and when traffic sped back up, I honked my horn and gave her a thumbs up.
From then on, I looked for her every night on my way home.
A couple of weeks later, I heard a toot-toot next to me and there she was again, skirt hiked up and hand between her legs. This time, she also had her blouse unbuttoned and pulled away so that I had a good view of one of her tits.
Unregistered ?

Two summers ago, backing out of my garage on gorgeous but windy summer day, I'm looking in my rear view mirror just in time to see the a young woman from down the street pushing a stroller past our house. Sure enough, just as she's passing our driveway on the sidewalk a huge gust of wind comes along a blows her skirt up in the air, and it stays there. If this had been somehow staged for a movie or something it couldn't have been more perfect. I don't know if she realized it or not, but the back of her skirt was high enough that I saw her incredible round smooth ass in her thong for ...had to be 5 seconds straight. I just let her pass, chuckled to myself and wondered what the hell I had done to deserve such a treat.

Great stories! I work in an apartment complex and at one point i had to knock on a woman's door to tell her we needed access to her place the following day. I could barely get my words out because she came to the door in her silk robe, barely tied and it went from covering her titts to sliding off more than once. I swear i saw nipple. Hated giving that job to someone else.
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
I was couch surfing on a friend's couch one summer and he was friends with this girl who his wife did not like at allllll. Anyway she'd come over fairly often. Now I'm a very late sleeper and we often stayed up til like 5am partying anyway, so I'd be passed out on the couch until noon, etc. (Those were the days.) Anyway I'm slowly waking up, and this girl was there, somebody'd let her in but everybody was asleep/gone. I think she had noplace else to go so was just hanging around waiting for us to wake up. She'd made a couple passes at me before and informed me through a third party that she was interested but I was definitely NOT interested because I could smell the crazy like 10 miles away.

Anyway I'm waking up, see her hanging out on the chair next to the couch, say "hey" and close my eyes for a bit longer. Open them up and she's got a tit hanging out of her shirt, otherwise acting TOTALLY normal. (I found out later she's done similar stuff before, a bit of an exhibitionist I guess.) Anyway I didn't want to get involved so I didn't say anything, closed my eyes again after she said something (weather, whatever) and I replied, and when I opened them again the titty was put away and it was never mentioned.

Also one time I was in the back seat of a friend's packed car driving up the road at about 12:30am Saturday morning, and we see a couple really weird figures on the side of the road. We kept rolling and as we passed, it was 2 girls dressed in bed sheets, totally nude underneath who flashed us and ran. My friend was not the brightest and was so shocked he kept on driving going "what the fuck" meanwhile the rest of us were yelling STOP THE CAR!!! So he finally stopped, I yelled "NEED A RIDE?" (very uncharacteristic of me) as they were bolting into the bushes, and then we got out and chased them but they escaped, presumably into the only nearby house. So we eventually got back in the car and kept on driving, and half a mile later there were two women and a guy sitting on their porch - this is a fairly main road mind you - all topless. So weird.

I later found out from a girl I know (and who once was into me and I wish to heaven, earth and everything else THAT had been consummated) that there was a Truth or Dare game going on inside the house, but she would. not. tell me ANYTHING more about who was involved, what the dares were, etc. To this day I'm still really curious because it wasn't a big town.
Everybody just fuckin' relax.
GingaCap87 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2009-02-01
36 year old bisexual
i have seen some wierd stuff while working, one late night in town, a came across a couple sitting on a bench, happily kissing away, walked past and the guy was furiously finger fucking her!

Another time, walking through a graveyard late at night, come across a couple, jeans down, on her knees sucking this guy off while fingering herself

and a few instances of walking around and girls out for a good night, not wearing any panties under some very short skirts! there is a lot of shaved pussies out there!
pantyjacker13 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-03-17
54 year old curious from Salem, VA
I was driving on the interstate one day and I drive a big truck so I get to see a lot. This one time, there was a college aged girl driving with a short skirt on and her white panties were very visable. As there wer a lot of truck on the road in both lanes, I got many views of her since we passed each other quite a few times. I was hard as a rock and rubbing myself and actually came in my pants while looking at her.
I have also seen a few different guys jacking off and not trying to hide anything and I sure didnt mind watching. I would like to see more females playing while driving.
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
Many years ago I went to a concert in Atlanta with a buddy. Afterwards we were driving on the interstate and we got passed by a pickup truck. In the truck was a guy all by himself. He had a funny look on his face and I look him directly in the eye. A minute later I passed him right when a chick came up from sucking his cock. I will always remember that.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
abro9749 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2011-03-17
36 year old
One time when I was 19 a friend and I were driving through a sort of "hood" neighborhood outside the campus of Ohio State University and we saw a thick black chick walking across the street ass naked while hordes of college students harassed her from their porches....I found it interesting.
Unregistered ?

saw a woman once riding in the passenger seat. i couldn't see anything below the wndow, but the look on her face, the position of her feet (on the dashboard), the look on her face and noting where the male driver was looking ... clearly she was masturbating. they got the green arrow and were gone. damn!
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
When i was in elementary School,i saw a teacher Masturbating !! was wild,he was really going at it too!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What have you seen that made you take notice?