JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Experience with chat buddies.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey folks! So I currently am in an online situation (I feel dumb calling it a relationship) with this really nice and cute guy. We chat and get off together just about every day, and it makes me happy to talk with him as well as jo with him. Anyone else have a similar situation or jerk off buddy who is totally awesome?
Add a reply Quote this post
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
I had but not any more, recently people don't seem to have the time to do this. It's great fun when it works out grin
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a similar situation. I met another guy in the chat room. We had a lot in common and similar interests (both sexually and non sexually). We chat, phone and JO on a pretty regular basis. We've never met for a hook-up. It has been discussed, but schedules and location make it almost impossible. I (half) jokingly call him my "boy friend". We're both middle aged and married.
curiousaboutjacking Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-11-06
64 year old curious from South East USA
I've got one on Yahoo, about my age. I really like chatting with him about what I would do to him. The whole idea of making another guy hard and cum really turns me on...
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
i have an on-line friend a little older than me and we do enjoy chatting about what we could enjoy together. seems like everyone i meet thats interested lives to far away. the thought is the same
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I have a jack off buddy I met on Jackinchat about four years ago. We have gotten off together on the phone so many times over the past four years I can't count them. We got off together last night and it was awesome. It never gets old. A regualar dedicated j/o bud is awesome. Str8 guys jack off together as do gay guys. It's just good to get off.

Fuck..
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Experience with chat buddies.