JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Rings...Need Suggestions
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Am in need of some suggestions. While with my ex, she bought me a leather cock ring with metal studs on it. Looked freaken good, and she liked it. However, after about half an hour of wearing it and foreplaying, it would start rubbing the top of my cock and the back of my sack raw. My question is, which is the best type to get? Should I go with a rubber, metal, silicone, neoprene, or what? Went to the adult shop today and, although the ladies there know their stuff, I still just question their suggestions since they don't have man bits. lol Please lend some suggestions...
Add a reply Quote this post
hung9x5 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2010-09-22
51 year old homosexual from toronto ontario canada
you should get a variety as it makes them more fun and you'll know which 1 works for you. hope this helps
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Since your ex liked it (and apparently you and ex are still doing it) i would try to make it work. I work my dick pretty hard and have to use some lube to keep it from getting to raw. I would experiment with Vaseline, (actually A&D diaper rash ointment is what i use on 100mi bike rides and it really works). As for other rings, i like rubber, different sizes for just my cock, around my balls, or around my whole package.
ps If you ex would like a change, give her my address here! lol
Unregistered ?

I have a leather strap just like the one you describe and have not had any trouble with it rubbing me raw. Make sure you're not wearing it too tightly. I have tried several other cock rings and prefer the leather one by a mile. It makes me really hard and looks good on.

I have a metal one and while I love the way it looks on, I don't use it much (actually hardly wear it all). I find that it gets very uncomfortable before I'm really ready to cum, and there's just no way to get it off without going soft. Obviously that's not what I really want to do at the moment.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Correct me if I am wrong men, but don't you have to shave off your pubic hair in order to use one of those things?
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Hey bud, you might try softening up the leather with a leather soap, etc. also work it a lot in you hands to make the leather less stiff. Depending on how it is treated, leather can be really stiff or really soft.

JS06877--while it might help with pulling pubic hair, there is no need offhand to shave before using a ring.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Whatever type you get, be sure you can loosen it quickly. Constricting the urethra and seminal vesicles while cumming causes enough back pressure near the prostate as to cause rupturing and bleeding. Leather rings secured by snaps or velcro are easier to release than buckles, rings, and tubes.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

Thanks for all the suggestions and info guys. I may just get a couple different types and choose from there since they aren't all that expensive. Along with trying to loosen up the leather one a bit.

For those that made the comments about my ex and I still having fun, I wish that was the case. I have moved across the country from her, but luckily I have found a fwb here that is quite into toys and such. smile
bobbyperu Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2010-02-27
67 year old bisexual from vancouver canada
i vote for leather with straps. looks hot and removes easily. it doesn't have to go on real tight as it get more secure as your cock swells. i've never had trouble with it rubbing.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Of the different cockrings I have used over the years, by far the best, my favorite was an o-ring purchased at the hardware store. Very cheap, just find the right fit smile
johnnorth350 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2010-09-30
59 year old curious male from Northern Ireland
I also like to use a cock ring. I use a home made latex strap from a pair of sports sunglasses. Works well.
Unregistered ?

Hmm...never thought about doing something like that. I softened up the leather one, but still don't like the feeling. Thinking of buying neoprene one since it should be soft and stretchy.
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I have a collection of Rubber O-rings from the "hardwear" store. Also metal rings, a split collar from industrial supply, elastic hair bands and rubber bands you find on Broccoli or Lobster Claws from the grocery store. I like to stack the ball rings for some good sac stretching.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
strtrcr2010 said:
Hmm...never thought about doing something like that. I softened up the leather one, but still don't like the feeling. Thinking of buying neoprene one since it should be soft and stretchy.

You might like the neoprene, especially if you are shaved. I find neoprene cockrings catch and pull more on the pubic hair.
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
You might like the neoprene, especially if you are shaved. I find neoprene cockrings catch and pull more on the pubic hair.

KInda my thoughts. I am usually completely shaved or have just a little, never really let it grow out. One of the ladies at the adult shop suggested neoprene after asking if I shaved. Gonna swing by another shop and see what they have and suggest.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Rings...Need Suggestions