JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Toys from the adult book store yesterday.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Went to the adult book store yesterday for some toys, to replace the ones I wore out. Sitting here with a vibrating egg up my ass and a vibrating cock ring around my balls and cock, as I stroke and read JC. Love to lube up this egg and shove it up your ass, wrap the cock ring aqround your cock and then liesurely lick and suck you untill I feel you starting to tense up. Then I turn both vibrators on and up to full speed and start swallowing. MMMMMMM!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

damn...yes please!cock
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
nachtmann2 said:
Went to the adult book store yesterday for some toys, to replace the ones I wore out. Sitting here with a vibrating egg up my ass and a vibrating cock ring around my balls and cock, as I stroke and read JC. Love to lube up this egg and shove it up your ass, wrap the cock ring aqround your cock and then liesurely lick and suck you untill I feel you starting to tense up. Then I turn both vibrators on and up to full speed and start swallowing. MMMMMMM!

Alright, if you're in that kind of mood you can cum right over. I'm already hard so you ought to hurry! stroke stroke
Jack_Creamer
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horneyallthetime69 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-09-06
48 year old curious from PA
Wow, that sounds hot. I would love to have been there to watch u.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Sounds like you had a helluva trip to the adult book store, buying some great items and getting to blow a fellow customer. Enjoy those toys. I know I couldn't have any fun unless I had a nice toy to sit on while I jacked to so many hot sites and chat rooms.assstroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Toys from the adult book store yesterday.