JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My visit to the adult book store.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Went to the Adult Book Store yesterday to get some toys to replace the ones I’ve worn out. I was in the last aisle toward the back of the room squatted down looking thru the shemale DVDs on one of the lower shelves. Another guy was browsing nearby. At first I didn’t even notice him, as I was preoccupied with my own interests. Soon however he was right next to me, having worked his way down the row of DVDs on the upper shelf. As he reached over above me to get a DVD down his hip bumped against my shoulder.
I turned to look at the baggy yellow shorts next to my right shoulder and as he mumbled “excuse me” I couldn’t help but notice how the front of his shorts were bulging out. I said “it looks like you’re finding what you were looking for”. He said “All this stuff gets me so turned on. I need to pick something and get out of here before it’s all over”. I looked up at his face and he was looking down at me. I looked over at his bulge again and he just grinned a little. Slowly I reached my right hand up the baggy leg of his yellow shorts, up thru the baggy leg of his boxers and wrapped my hand around his hard drooling cock as I reached up with my left hand and pulled the legs of his clothing up to fully expose his chubby 6” cock with a cut mushroom head on it. I unbuttoned the top few buttons of my shirt and felt him tremble slightly as I rubbed his cock head on my hairy chest smearing his precum around from one nipple to the other. Then I reached out and kissed the head of his cock and it twitched. I licked the precum that was about to drip off of it and it twitched again. I opened my mouth and he leaned forward into me as I began sucking the smooth warm juicy head while I slid my tongue in and out stroking the tender underside of his hot cock. In what seemed like barely a minute I detected a slight thrusting motion of his hips, seeming to indicate he might be about ready to cumm. I love to suck and swallow, but I also love to watch a guy cumm. Just as I pulled off he erupted and blew his load of love juice all over my chest and even got some in my beard on my chin. I held on till he was done spazzing and as he started to shrivel up I wrapped my lips around his warm cock once more and massaged and sucked it to get the last few drops out, which I swallowed.. As I pulled off I looked up to smile my appreciation at him, but he didn’t notice. His eyes were almost closed and he had a big “shit-eating “ grin on his face. He tucked himself back up the legs of his shorts while I buttoned a couple buttons on my shirt and wiped my chin off. He mumbled something like “ thanks man, wish I could get my girlfriend to suck like that”, as he walked away and headed for the door. I spent another minute or so selecting a shemale gangbang DVD and then I headed for the checkout, picking up a couple vibrators along the way. As the young girl was ringing up my purchase she had a strange grin on her face. Finally she couldn’t hold back anymore and she blurted out “that was awesome”! I raised one eyebrow and looked at her quizzically. She motioned toward the monitor on the counter in front of her and said “that was as good as any movie I’ve seen since I’ve been working here“. Then she pushed a button and the monitor showed a zoomed in view of the very spot where moments before I had been squatted down out of sight behind the rack of DVDs. Then she smiled and winked as she handed me a tissue and pointed toward the top open button on the front of my shirt. You might want to wipe that off before you go home to the wife, she said as she nodded toward the ring on my left hand. I grabbed the tissue and headed for the door. That’s one visit I’m sure I’m going to be remembering in my dreams for a while
Add a reply Quote this post
horneyallthetime69 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-09-06
48 year old curious from PA
Dude, that was hot. I am sitting here with a throbbing cock while I was reading that. Usually when I go to the Adult book store, all I see is old guys or no one at all. I know that guy will never forget his visit there.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Thanks for the JO material. I'm gonna go put it to use now.
Unregistered ?

thats the 2nd hardon you've given me today! cockstroke
Averagejay74 Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-11-13
49 year old bisexual from California
super fucking hot!
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
My cock is so hard now.precum is leakin intop my pants..I'm gonna read that again and jack off
always jacking off
Unregistered ?

dirkJAB said:
My cock is so hard now.precum is leakin intop my pants..I'm gonna read that again and jack off

Just checking back to read the comments on my post, and re-reading my post, and reliving those few exciting minutes has got my cock drooling precum, which I'm wiping on my finger and licking off along with the jelly from my toast. My tongue is so hard I'm having trouble eating my breakfast.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My visit to the adult book store.