JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who likes to jizz into socks?
Page: of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love it. Anyone else into it? Who likes to jack into their own, their buddy's, or their gf's socks? Share your best stories!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I don't jizz inot the sock, but i use it to wipe up the jizz I jizzed onto my chest.
Crazyhorse69 Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2005-08-23
35 year old bisexual from New York
Thats like all i ever use, just place the sock over my cock like a condom and stroke, its extremely easy to clean up. lol
Jerkin off like theres no tomorrow..
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I prefer a towel. I can use it to catch them cum and clean up the lube.
I'm just a guy
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
I usually use that day's undershorts - take to bed with me ( I sleep bare), and use that, either before sleep or in the morning. I don't stain, so laundry does the cleanup
Unregistered ?

I can't really jack off with a sock, too rough for me (I'm cut). I've tried it with a condom on, then just using a sock that I had put under warm water. Definitely came hard with that, but if I don't have a condom, it wouldn't feel good at all.
Plus I'm one of those people who prefers to keep their clothes pretty clean. Just the thought of knowing that I had orgasmed into a sock that I would later wear on my foot (even after it had been washed) kinda' grosses me out.
Unregistered ?

I'm partial to using a towel, especially since I shoot a lot of cum. But, when I'm in the mood for a quick one, the sock does make for easy clean-up!
Unregistered ?

i once cum in a girls shoe, cleaned it up before she knew.
Unregistered ?

hey, thats a rhyme.
Unregistered ?

used to use a sock all the time for clean up, now its hold it in the foreskin and dribble it out somewhere clean
Unregistered ?

I jizz into a sock about once a week when I have to make clean up in a hurry. I have jizzed into my brothers socks before. Why use mine when I can make his life messy? LOL.
Unregistered ?

I do it, but mostly for convenience (a lot of precum and cum).
lakeb45 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2005-09-12
46 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I used to jizz in my sock all the time...makes for easy clean-up. A few yrs back I lived w/ a buddy and his girl moved in. I felt like she was always trying to catch me jerkin off so I always would work it quick and jizz into a sock to hide the evidence. Now I like to jerkoff, get real close then run to the bathroom get on my knees and unload it into the toliet. Flush its gone.
Take off your pants and jacket.
Unregistered ?

socks are awesome. i use an old one with a hole in it til it gets full of cum then i throw it away. a sock is small to so it is easy to hide. im uncut so it doesnt hurt my dick. feels good actually when the tip of my cock rhythmicly hits the fabric. they r good for quickies or for anything really and real easy clean up. i like the feel of skin on skin best tho, so i usually slip on the sock right before i cum. also dont have to worry about the direction, and since i shoot pretty far, i can point my cock anywhere and never have to worry.

one time i cummed in a sock but it didnt work out. the load was so huge and forceful that some of the jizz actually went through the sock and onto my keyboard. it was real wierd and unexpected but kinda hot.

if i am driving alone sometimes i will bring my cumrag sock with me and its good for road strokin to.
rommison Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-06-03
56 year old heterosexual from Arizona
I've jizzed into socks.
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who likes to jizz into socks?