JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Fisting & Stretching
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Now this is the reply you've all been waiting for. I fisted w/ a guy on chat. It felt so dirty doing it with al total stranger. I typed w/ 1 finger and went deeper and deeper. And I fucking cam so hard my pussy was buzzing for hours after. I felt so good and high naturally that i want to do it again and again. B]tw yes I can fisted myself in my pussy and my ass. And I love both. Fuck it was so hot!!!

Any guys wanna reply do it here or pls pls pls send me an email on my profile.
PS It's been hours later and my cunnie is still buzzing it feels so fucking good.

Lust you all,
Analfuckcunnielickme
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

thats tres sexy hun
Unregistered ?

Kungfu,

If you do have the experience of fisting a women or her fisting herself to the either stretch her out for you to cum in one of the most erotic things is the put you whole fist in your mouth if you can or watch her if she can and eat the fist. I have and it's the most amazing sexual act i have ever had. So I wish that for you and others here who would get off on it.

Anal
Unregistered ?

Candy Darling,

You are so hot! I'm a bit curious and would either enjoy you or me fisting together: pussy or my ass and have us share share sucking and kissing each other. And I know from another hot post of yours that you love having your breasts pressed up another woman and kissing her.

I wish you could take my female virginity,

Anal
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Fisting & Stretching