JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military Masturbation
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

For those of you that were in the Navy remember the see through shower curtains, didn't stop people. Early on I would only do it in my rack but as time went by I'd find a way any way. Got caught a few times.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Usually in the showers, once in a port a john, I couldn't hold out anymore a friend was sending me hot pictures...and usually in the rack at about 3am when everyone else was knocked out...
Unregistered ?

I did it in the shower, in the rack, no big deal, right after the lights go out guys start to jack off...one is waiting for the other to finish while feigning sleep...a few times when falling asleep could hear guys wanking in different corners...as we had to get up at 5 A.M. it took us ca 20 minutes lol...was shy a bit but it is normal...and usually was the first one to wank...to sleep longer lol!grin
Unregistered ?

there was 12 of us lads once...woke up not sure at 11pm...fapping noises from different corners of the room...bunk beds make those distinctive sounds...horny...used to wait for one guy to finish before fisting one out.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was in the military for 30 years and other then in boot camp.I was able to jack off everywhere I was stationed including combat zones from Vietnam to Kuwaite.A jack off sock and a poncho liner were my favorite tools and a bare hand works well too.I wonder if guys today openly carry sex toys in their gear?
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
theiler7 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2012-04-24
92 year old bisexual from MA
I was in Korea with the 1st marine division 15 months as an artillary FO, found being in active combat gave me a steady hard on especially after taking small arms and mortar fire, I had many combat jacks as did others, no big deal.
need it
Unregistered ?

Really enjoyed reading these personal experiences.

theiler7 said:
I was in Korea with the 1st marine division 15 months as an artillary FO, found being in active combat gave me a steady hard on especially after taking small arms and mortar fire, I had many combat jacks as did others, no big deal.

I was also a Forward Observer with the 1st MarDiv but in Vietnam and during training and defense operations in South Korea.It is amazing how the stress of combat causes erections
Unregistered ?

in the rack, in the shower/toilet....mostly right after the lights went out...lads waited their turn...after one finished, another who was pretending to be asleep awaited his turn to offload hist stiffie...the whole process took less than 15 minutes...was quite shy at first but learned to be quick pretty quickly to sleep longer....there was 10 of us lads in one sleeping area...
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hey fellows enjoyed your stories so much. Also want to that each of you for your service and for putting yourselfs in harms way. Your life on the line so others can be living in freedom is a hero in my book. God bless each of you. An happy jacking to you all.
Carpntr

For a Merry Christmas I might just jack off in my xmas stocking and recall my days in the military whacking off in a sock.
JOFiend61821 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2012-05-16
73 year old bisexual from Champaign, Illinois
Would use the library bathroom during basic training....got in the habit of using them in general until I got off-base housing
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
carpntr said:
Hey fellows enjoyed your stories so much. Also want to that each of you for your service and for putting yourselves in harms way. Your life on the line so others can be living in freedom is a hero in my book. God bless each of you. An happy jacking to you all.

Nicely said. I'll second that. Thanks for sharing your stories here.
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I enlisted in the British Army aged 16 in the late 60s. We were classed as 'Junior Soldiers' becoming 'men' at 171/2.
We were 10 to a room and as you can imagine masturbation was frequent. During the day you could always find a cubicle. At night lights out at 10pm. Difficult to do it without rustling the starched sheets. You could hear the slightest noise. Lads would cough to hide the cum moment. No-one was fooled. I used a sock. They were rough wool things and it didn't take much rubbing against it to cum. I liked the morning as reveille sound you'd see the morning erections poking out. That always excited me. 2 years later I went to Army Music School in London. Life there was relaxed almost civilian in attitudes and discipline was non-existent so there was a lot of scope for lads getting together without fear of being caught.
Unregistered ?

dickguy said:
When I joined the USAF in the spring of 1957 and reported in for basic training, I saw that it was going to be difficult to get in very much JO time, with the no-partition toilets in the barracks.

Thanks for sharing I enjoyed reading your story. I do enjoy that reading of guys first thoughts when faced with such situations, also included as examples, are family vacations, holidays at home, or any other situation that causes a guy an inconvience to jack off. I do like this story. first thought is how do I find time to jack off. thanks for all you do.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military Masturbation