JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom
Page: of 3   next > 
marmar Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-11-08
32 year old curious from new mexico
so lately i go in to the locker room and get hard for no reason and i try and hide it. but i want to take a shower and do other thing she should i do?
im hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
lots of guys get hard in there. just do your business. you might get some nice offers too.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I'd say every guy likes to go in a locker room or shower room and get naked. I still remember my first time, it was a totally awesome experience walking around totally naked seeing other men look at my dick.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

Most guys will understand if you pop a woodie....if it happens, it happens......most men will pretend they don't notice, but hey....you might get some compliments
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Let that thing fly. Let e'm look, touch, and whatever else they might offer. But yeah, every guy who's in a public nudity situation get at least a little chub every now and then. So just let it be.
Unregistered ?

Better to be at least a little hard, than completely shy about it!
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
marmar said:
so lately i go in to the locker room and get hard for no reason and i try and hide it. but i want to take a shower and do other thing she should i do?
Avold minors and gaybashers and make some new friends
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

So I used to be very timid about changing and getting naked in the locker room. Still am a bit but I have definitely loosened up. Now I find it thrilling and I love showering therre, especially stepping out of the shower naked not knowing who may see me through the curtain or who may be walking around the corner to see my dripping wet cock. The thought of that actually gets me hard sometimes so I need to hide it by getting back in the stall to dry off! I feel like there has been some talk about guys eyeing up other guys and having some jerk sessions in stalls or saunas. Or even just showing your hard cock to willing eyes... My question is: how on earth do you initiate that with someone especially when they may easily report you for lewd behavior? Any thoughts? I'm currently hard rethinking about how it felt to be naked amongst seemingly endless eyes today grin
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Good question, Sean1. I go to a gym that seems pretty reserved and as far as I can tell, completely straight. I'm probably wrong because my gaydar is quite deficient, but it is FAR more likely I'd offend someone that turn them on by initiating anything in the sauna (clothed) or around the private shower stalls. Still, the thought gets me hard enough that I usually jack off in the shower next to other guys doing the same thing! (...I fantasize....)
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
sircumference said:
I'd say every guy likes to go in a locker room or shower room and get naked. I still remember my first time, it was a totally awesome experience walking around totally naked seeing other men look at my dick.

I would be afraid I might run into someone that I know.
Unregistered ?

I must admit the thought of getting hard and stroking with another guy in a shower is a favorite fantasy. Washing up, getting semi, noticing each others reaction, getting hard, stroking, maybe helping each other out a little. Stroking in the shower is something many of us do so why not enjoy it together?
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Being an old Army veteran, I have no shyness or worry about the state of my cock in any public shower. Guess all those years in GI showers made me inure to the whole scene. On the other hand, If I happen to be at the bath house and in the shower room, then a nice woody or semi is quite welcome.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

I sometimes get hard while taking a shower. I don't worry about it and eventually it goes down.
Unregistered ?

I shower sometimes up at the rec center. I probably will tonight. I'm usually too worn-out to pop a woody, and I'm usually the only one showering anyway - small place. I'll give it a try and see what comes up tonight. smooth
Unregistered ?

I think that's normal. After a good workout, you have a lot of endorphines being released so its natural to get erect, cause your getting a natural high.

Nothing to worry about. I seen a lot of guys go soft to hard in the showers and all they are doing is showering. I don't think anyone thinks there is more to it then that.

And besides, a guy thinks about sex every 7 seconds, so only natural to be hard at the gym and showers. Especially when there is a hot girl in a tight sport bra sweaty! grin
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom