JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » what to buy wife for christmas ?
Page: of 1  
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
59 year old heterosexual
the one present my wife thanks me for over and over again is the rampant rabbit wave vibrator .... she just loves it ... and i get to watch her use it, over and over again .... any other ideas ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

A suction cup dildo. Terrific versatility to that implement - stick it on a chair seat (straddle it), on a wall mirror (backing onto it, a girl can look through her thighs and watch herself get fucked), on a wall, counter, oh so many places. Or, she can use it just like a dildo.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
In the movie, "The Ugly Truth," the female lead receives a remote-control butterfly-type vibrator whose controller falls into the mischievous hands of a kid sitting at a nearby table, who punches up "overdrive" as she screams out her ecstasy. Adam and Eve, in North Carolina, sell the gadget. We replayed the mischievous kid scene at Baskin Robbins with me at the controls, and giggled our way through a pint of Rocky Road. Enjoy yourselves!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The remote control vibrating panties...Awesome!!! Will provide sooo much fun for both of you.
Unregistered ?

i bought my wife a buzz berry from ann summers, it's great used on her and she uses it on me to massage my balls and make me cum. Definitely recommend it. Also the rampant rabbit cock ring was great til we broke it in a real passionate and very hot sex session.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » what to buy wife for christmas ?