JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Awkward moment
Page: of 2   next > 
Youngdad Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-10-13
39 year old
So today at the gym I walked into showers and had another guy say "nice dick". I didn't really know what to say so went about my business. About 5 min later when I was rinsing the same guy tappe me on the shoulder and said I had huge balls. I have never had another guy comment on my package and I am not sure how to take it. What would you guys have said or thougt? He broke some cardinal rules of showers. No talking about another guys equipment, no touching and no obvious staring. What are your thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I agree. I would have felt very awkward and either told him that was inappropriate or told the staff at the gym that he was harassing people in the shower.
Unregistered ?

Wow! I just re-up'ed my membership and started going daily to our community health center. I took a shower there for the first time. Its funny you bring this up, as I've had a fantasy of masturbating with a guy at the gym locker room. While I say I fantasize about hooking up in the shower, in reality if some guy said I had a nice dick in there, I'm not sure what I would do. While I agree that it is definitely inappropriate and again the shower room code, I don't think I would go so far as to snitch him out.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
Believe me man - if I thought you had a nice dick and huge balls I would have admired from afar, glimpsed when I could and put that picture in my files for later! While I probably would have enjoyed knowing if you'd be up for sharing a stroke at some point I would have NEVER said a word and certainly not touched you. After we were dressed I might would have said, wanna grab a beer or coffee sometime?? lol Seriously, I'd report his behavior.... it's not ok to handle things that way at all.
Unregistered ?

Your admirer got off lucky. If he starts hitting up guys in the shower too often he's likely to get himself beaten up. You'd be doing him a favour by reporting him to the staff (then again, he'll probably just keep on importuning other guys in other places until someone helps him understand that his attention is not wanted). Guys like that give bi/gay guys a bad name.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Yeah that isn't appropriate behaviour if he was intersted in you he should have started talking to you and gotten to know you etc etc not say "Hi, [/i]Nice balls[i] " wink

If a man went up to a woman in a shop tapped her on the shoulder and said "Hey nice tits" that would be the begining a whole world of problems for him
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Youngdad said:
So today at the gym I walked into showers and had another guy say "nice dick". I didn't really know what to say so went about my business. About 5 min later when I was rinsing the same guy tappe me on the shoulder and said I had huge balls. I have never had another guy comment on my package and I am not sure how to take it. He broke some cardinal rules of showers. No talking about another guys equipment, no touching and no obvious staring.

We can all make a list of whats not approriate, but the bottom line is those that cross those lines are not interested in knowing where the line is. they are going to do what they do to get what they want and offend often to get it done. I have been brazenly attacked like that too, and the guy enjoyed the protests.

But in the same breath I will gawk at a womans features hoping she will not see me pervin. NOTHIN right about that either, so I cant be brutal to those who are doing it to me in lockerrooms, where we choose to get naked .
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Youngdad said:
So today at the gym I walked into showers and had another guy say "nice dick". I didn't really know what to say so went about my business. About 5 min later when I was rinsing the same guy tappe me on the shoulder and said I had huge balls. I have never had another guy comment on my package and I am not sure how to take it. What would you guys have said or thougt? He broke some cardinal rules of showers. No talking about another guys equipment, no touching and no obvious staring. What are your thoughts?
Who made up your rules? He is obviously hot to play.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I once had an awkward moment - just to know what it felt like.

Stay thirsty, my friends.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
meatbeater said:
I once had an awkward moment - just to know what it felt like.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

LMAO
Unregistered ?

I would have stared him down then kicked his ass. LOL
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
Awkward......yes definatly. Personly take it as a compliment. Tell him thanks and I'm not interested. He should get the hint, if he doesn't tell him again, I'm not interested, don't go that way, I like girls, whatever. More than likely the first time is enough.
If he doesn't take a hint get loud if your comfortable or simply file a complaint. Some guys apperantly look for a hook-ups at the gym. No harm no foul if you are or aren't. Courtesy should reign supreme. He is, your not let it ride.
Also like we all know some guys are just Jerks, seems to me this one is.
Course I can only say what I think, I don't go to a gym and I have never had that happen, from a guy anyways. Would it have been akward if a woman had said it?
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
Unregistered ?

course it would have been awkward if a women said it..wtf would she being in the mens lockeroom anyway lol
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
bmarkdc said:
course it would have been awkward if a women said it..wtf would she being in the mens lockeroom anyway lol

lol, got me, I meant in a similar context.
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Youngdad said:

Who made up those rules? He sounds like a real drag.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Awkward moment