JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dick Too Long
Page: of 2   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
At the risk of inviting fantasy postings, I was wondering what you think guys do who have dicks that are too long. I once actually saw a 9 incher. And this size or longer obviously happens occasionally.

Rubbers are usually no more than 7 to 7.5 inches long. So a 9 inch dude must not be able to get STD protection since part of his shaft is unprotected.

And then maybe it's too long for the average depth pussy. I don't know how deep pussies usually are actually, but it seems like that must surely be a problem for some. How do you suppose the really long dudes do the sexual thrusts without hurting the girl?

Not problems for most guys I realize, but it seems like it must be in some instances.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Unfortunately, I am not afflicted with the umm "problem" you describe, however, I have read some on the subject that may be enlightening.

On the issue of condoms, I don’t think that is much of a problem. The condoms don’t specifically need to prevent skin from touching (even a average sized guy is going to have exposed skin touching). As long as the condom is tight around the shaft (which it usually is) any semen will stay inside the condom, which is going to prevent fluid transmission which is where most of the STDs protected by condoms help. I don’t think a condom is overly effective in preventing herpes, but it may do some. Unless the guy has a cut on the exposed part of his shaft, HIV would not likely be transmitted either. Also, pregnancy would be prevented, which is a major factor in using a condom.

In terms of how far a guy would be able to go inside a pussy, I know the female vagina is very stretchy/elastic. 9 inches or more may be pushing it a bit, but remember babies are generally longer (and wider) than that and the vagina stretches for them generally. I would think if a guy goes slow enough and doesn’t jam his dick inside, he would be OK.
Again, I have no practical experience, but this is based on what I have picked up over the years.
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
omep_2157 did a nice job of discussing the condom issue; as far as what a guy like that does with the average pussy, 9 inches is going to be pushing things. I know a guy with an 11-incher and his gf (now wife) simply can't take all of it. He never gets the satisfaction of bottoming out in her, despite various positions tried. She must be careful of riding him as well. She can probably take about 8". As much as I fantasize about having a huge dick, this guy's frustration talks me out of it: I positively love the sensation of bottoming out in my wife and just grinding her like that.... grin
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
OMG man, I'm glad I'm not real long. I love the feeling of thrusting deep and hard. Pounding her hard, grinding her!

There was a guy I worked with who told me about a close friend of his, a fraternity brother in college, who was long enough that he bottomed out in his girlfriend and caused her pain. When they got married, the doctor advised a foam rubber "doughnut" which he wore for sex. It apparently held him off far enough that he could thrust comfortably. I suppose this was a true story, although I never knew anyone else who used a foam rubber doughnut, or for that matter had even heard of them. Sounds reasonable though.
Unregistered ?

I'm 7" long and hitting a girls cervix can happen if I'm thrusting deep. I guess it's uncomfortable for some. So while longer might be fun for me - more cock to play with, I think 7" is pretty perfect for sex. I figure the depth of the average pussy, when aroused, is about the length of my cock... so they fit my cock like a glove!
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
I am somewhat less that 7 in, but with a former asian girlfriend it did happen that I hurt her when thrusting deep. I suppose that as men are different sizes, so are women. Dont they say that asians are smaller? Maybe their women are smaller too...
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I really get the feeling (I can't speak from experience, I'm an average 6 incher) that big cocks like 8" and up can definitely cause discomfort to the guy's partner. Which is funny since at least half the guys in the chat claim they have an 8" or bigger. I've talked with guys that actually do have a big one and they say that they have to be pretty careful not to hurt their partner
I'm just a guy
happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
well i have an average length but quite thick cock and according to people its width rather than length that helps.....and besides its the only one your gonna get so enjoy it
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
[quote=omep_2157]Unfortunately, I am not afflicted with the umm "problem" you describe, however, I have read some on the subject that may be enlightening.

On the issue of condoms, I don’t think that is much of a problem. The condoms don’t specifically need to prevent skin from touching (even a average sized guy is going to have exposed skin touching). As long as the condom is tight around the shaft (which it usually is) any semen will stay inside the condom, which is going to prevent fluid transmission which is where most of the STDs protected by condoms help. I don’t think a condom is overly effective in preventing herpes, but it may do some. Unless the guy has a cut on the exposed part of his shaft, HIV would not likely be transmitted either. Also, pregnancy would be prevented, which is a major factor in using a condom.

In terms of how far a guy would be able to go inside a pussy, I know the female vagina is very stretchy/elastic. 9 inches or more may be pushing it a bit, but remember babies are generally longer (and wider) than that and the vagina stretches for them generally. I would think if a guy goes slow enough and doesn’t jam his dick inside, he would be OK.
Again, I have no practical experience, but this is based on what I have picked up over the years.[/quote
A frot buddy of mine was IMMENSE and his girlfriend complainedof pain caused by his cockhead bruising her cervix. She liked him so much that when I suggested a discussion of technique, she consented to participate. I explained female-astride positioning, recommending that she kneel on cushions for added separation. They practiced afterward, and she reported success in controlling depth of penetration. She kegeled to increase both their enjoyment without risking full thrusting. She knew we jo'd and frotted together, so when she got pregnant and even controlled thrusting was hazardous, we frotted and jacked with her blessing.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].

35 year old curious
Interesting comments guys. Seems like being a little too long can in fact be a problem. I enjoy deep hard thrusting, and it'd be a bummer to have to hold back for fear of hurting your sex partner.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I am 8 3/4". I had a woman tell me anything over10" is a battering ram. I have never had any complaints, only moaning while the woman was orgasming! She said that anything under 10 and over 7 was a perfect size for satisfying the woman if the man know what he is doing! I had a woman stop me and tell me to pound my big cock to her! She loved it when I did her that way! She lost it! So size isnt bad!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

At 7" I have sometimes bottomed out, seems to depend on the woman. Also I have seen a FB take a 9" the whole way - she rode it like a pro.

35 year old curious
ukrepeater said:
At 7" I have sometimes bottomed out, seems to depend on the woman. Also I have seen a FB take a 9" the whole way - she rode it like a pro.

What is a "FB"? It's probably obvious, but I'm drawing a blank.
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Fuck Buddy
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
I'm pretty sure that you can get condoms that are extra long. I have seen extra large Durex, not sure is that in lenght, thickness or both.
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dick Too Long