JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any guys into sounding?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

If you're into sounding, then PM me or Skype - sojrnr737.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

OK, at the risk of sounding naive, what is sounding?
Unregistered ?

i was doing some c2c sounding with a guy but didn't have the best equipment and i got slightly scratched inside. no pain but blood. blood makes an interesting lube when you are in a very freaky mood. what may have been panic for some turned out to be really hot!
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
iwannadoit said:
OK, at the risk of sounding naive, what is sounding?

From Wikipedia:

<<Urethral sounding and urethral play are also used to refer to this practice in a sexual context.

Urethral play can involve the introduction of either soft or rigid items into the meatus of the penis (as well as farther in). Objects such as sounds are usually only inserted about halfway into the glans and can usually be easily retrieved. Other toys and items, such as catheters, may be introduced deeper (in some cases even into the bladder). Some items may even be allowed to curl several times or expand within the bladder. This action in the male may be directly or indirectly associated with stimulation of the prostate gland and some types of bladder control.>>

If you're going to do it, you had DAMN well make sure everything is sterile, otherwise the results can be quite unpleasant.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
The very thought makes me want to throw up. I'm glad I'm not hard yet because the mere idea is a complete buzzkill.

Only posting that because it was the top of the page and I saw the word "sou . . ." I can't even bring myself to type it.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

Sounding gives an awesome and intense sensation. Obviously, meatbeater is one of those morons who criticize things they know absolutely nothing about.
Unregistered ?

meatbeater, it may not be your cup of tea.
Eddy_MN Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-01-20
61 year old bisexual from Minnesota
Isn't that the tecnique that is used in catheterizing
hospital patients who cannot pass urine in the usual way
temperarily, after an operation ?
Chat & friends
Unregistered ?

it is. i was at one time an attendant and had to do this to male patients.
droool Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-09-07
67 year old bisexual from Michigan
i once pushed a flexible knitting needle all the way up into my bladder..it was hot..and had no adverse effects....worried about the consequences, but didn't suffer anything. Curiuous about trying some further exploration...
Nickt Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-08-14
37 year old from Australia
I have done only a little with q tips. i went about maybe 2cms. It was good i want to do it again and go deeper. But i had a very stingy sensation when i cumed and pissed after. Did you feel this and how do you stop it?
Unregistered ?

This doesn't sound at all sexual or pleasurable. It sounds painful and, frankly, somewhat disturbing. It will definitely be on my list of things NOT to do.
playful_hubby57 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2007-01-31
75 year old curious from Pennsylvania
It is very pleasurable when done with care! I have been into sounding insertion for about 4 yrs now! I have a comlpete set from size 3-4 thru 17-18! I am very comfortable now with inserting a size 10 all the way into my cum hole!!! Very intense pleasure but Holder is correct! Make sure all your insertion toys are sterile!!! Happy Sounding!!!!
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Meatbeater I felt the same way about people drinking and being pissed on. It's something you can't understand at first, but seems it's all in the way you perceive it personally.

I agree the first time I thought of sounding I cringed, but it IS NOT as it is perceived. Compared to initial anal insertion is virtually painless. As a matter of fact it is painless altogether. Care has to be taken when doing it of course, but it's not as many perceive it to be.

I've done it before and can take the largest sound made. I haven't done it in a good while but would, especially with an interested friend. If you've googled sounding and seen some of the crude pictures of people sticking toothbrushes and spoons into their cocks, I'm not into that. A real sound is stainless steel and very smooth.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
atiqmasif Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2010-12-15
75 year old male from UK
I love sounding, but it's definitely got to be tried to appreciate it. As playful_hubby says, though, keep everything sterile, as it's too easy to pick up an infection.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any guys into sounding?