JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » J/o in bra's
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love jacking off into ladies bra's would love to jackoff to yOur wives or girlfriends send me a message if you want a video of me wanking into them
Add a reply Quote this post
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
My wife has a red lace open cup bra that I love for her to wear when we fuck. I must admit that several times I have wrapped it around my cock and balls and jacked myself.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Some people love panties I love bra's especially cumin in them and putting them back so they do not know
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Shit man. There's nothing as sexy as a bra. Sometimes I wrap my dick and stroke it with a bra. Sometimes I shoot into bra cups. I usually wear a bra when I masturbate or fuck. Sometimes my girlfriend wears a bra when we fuck too.
Unregistered ?

Wow, nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys wearing a bra while stroking. So nice to wear my wife's bra or one of my own. I have a nice black lace bra that fits me well that I love to wear while stroking. Wife's bra is fairly tight on me, but I enjoy wearing it, stuffing the cups with 2 pair of her panties each (36E) to fill it out. I haven't tried stroking with a bra, but will after reading all the great comments.
Unregistered ?

i love jacking with bras too
skaterboy11982 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2010-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
Sounds kind of weird. Bras are for tits. If you are going to jack off why wouldn't it be to tits? Or does you pretending you have tits turn you on? Just when there is so much of the real thing why who you settle for a piece of material that covers it. Go play with some tits.

38 year old bisexual
skaterboy11982 said:
Sounds kind of weird. Bras are for tits. If you are going to jack off why wouldn't it be to tits? Or does you pretending you have tits turn you on? Just when there is so much of the real thing why who you settle for a piece of material that covers it. Go play with some tits.

laugh Hey man. It's a sex fetish. A sexual attraction to an inanimate object. And all sex fetishes are weird to people who don't share the fetish. A sexual attachment to women's underwear, such as bras or panties, is a very common sex fetish among men. And to use the object in some way for masturbation or sex greatly intensifies arousal.

I think that a bra fetish may definitely be associated with tits. The first thing I ever masturbated to as a young kid was the bra ads in magazines and catalogs. Later I saw and felt up bare tits, but I was still excited by bras. I love tits and I love fucking and jacking. But it's more intense when I'm wearing a bra, or my gf is wearing a bra, or I'm stroking my cock with a bra. And the desire to shoot cum into or on to bras is very common among bra fetishists.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Somtimes I like to put on a bra and lace panties and go on cam and jackoff so other guys can watch me. It is a real turn on for me.
Be happy, suck a cock
Mothmyth Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2010-06-09
93 year old bisexual from Florida
I found my 37 yo wifes sisters bra and panties in bathroom once. i wore the panties and came into the bra cups. It was wildest JO-Cum ever. Since then have used bras for JO a lot, wearing(if it fits), wrapping and cumming in, all great
HANK4
Unregistered ?

Some very interesting replies. I find bras and panties very sexy - especially all white. Although I've jacked into panties, I've never jacked into bras - not a bad idea though for someone turned on by bras.
I sometimes put on a bra (with false foam D cup breasts) and panties for jacking sessions and watch myself in the mirror.
Unregistered ?

I have jacked in bra's in friends houses but also like clothes shops cumin in the cups turns me on
Unregistered ?

Not lately but in high school my friend and I had a great session wearing panties and stockings.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I've had really great sex with men who love to wear panties and bras. I've even dressed with them and it was amazing. Like someone said earlier, it's a fetish, it's harmless and so much fun to share. assstroke
Everyone needs a hobby.

38 year old bisexual
Mothmyth said:
I found my 37 yo wifes sisters bra and panties in bathroom once. i wore the panties and came into the bra cups. It was wildest JO-Cum ever. Since then have used bras for JO a lot, wearing(if it fits), wrapping and cumming in, all great

I'm always turned on to see bras hanging in the bathroom to dry. My gf knows that if she hangs them there she may need to wash them again after I use them. After wearing or wrapping and stroking, I love to shoot into the cups. Taken together over the years, I wonder how many bra cups I've totally filled with cum.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » J/o in bra's