JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasies
Page: of 11   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm just curious as to what kind of fantasies you all have and are willing to share. I'm bi, but since this a rainbow room post, aside from all my fantasies involving females, my MM fantasy is to kneel between two studs with really big dicks - lot bigger than mine - and suck both their penises and have them spurt huhge loads at the same time all over my lips, face, and body.
Add a reply Quote this post
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
way cool fantasy. i especially like the very last part.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

sounds like a fun fantasy to me..

would love to be one of those hung studs for you...

as a bonus I could suck your while you are sucking two guys.....would that be fun or what...
Unregistered ?

Man, you're KILLING me! I'm about to rip outta these jeans! LOL. Hey Michelle 69..., noticed your post on a board about phone. PM me if you've any interest in some masturbation over the phone. I'll gladly give you my number. Would love to do this sometime. I'm a safe, sane, normal, horndog of a guy, just like a little freaky, but safe, and not-TOO-freaky fun. lol. Like we all do!grin
azn_thong_boi Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2006-01-04
39 year old bisexual
That's a nice fantasy u have there. Let me tell you that the reality of it is even HOTTER than the fantasy. After sucking off both my boyfriend and his friend (I made his friend wear a condom), I let them both cum all over my face and my body.
azn_thong_boi Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2006-01-04
39 year old bisexual
Currently my fantasy is to have sex with my boyfriend in front of a small audience (large is no good, small is more intimate). That would be super hot, especially at a house party or something. Hmmm... you never know. grin
Unregistered ?

Well.... Im feeling in a kind of "down to earth" type of mood.... Im bi and asked this girl out on a date who works in the same mall as I do today and she said no so Im also feeling pretty lonely... My fantasy right now is to just be with someone and fall asleep with our arms around eachother. This will probably change tomorrow but for right now thats all I want.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I'm with you hard40. I love to on my knees with 2 big hard cocks in my face and suck and jack them till i had their cum all over me.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

Oh yea, taking on two smooth, athletic guys would be mine. I'll be riding one cock silly and sucking the other. WOW.
Unregistered ?

I would like five, smooth, athletic guys. (my mouth, my ass, my hands and me screwing one).
str8stroker8 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-02-08
52 year old curious from Columbus, Ohio
Would love to be the one guy standing there getting sucked by 2 or three dudes. Never had my cock sucked by a guy but the thought of it makes me hard as hell.yeah!
Str8stroker8
Unregistered ?

I have sucked 2 guys at the same time before and had them cumm all over my face. Was very hot and exciting. So much so, that I've done it several more times since then, but this time I actually got to taste some of the cum. By the way, I love to be sucked also.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
str8stroker8 said:
Would love to be the one guy standing there getting sucked by 2 or three dudes. Never had my cock sucked by a guy but the thought of it makes me hard as hell.yeah!

That's definitely one of my fave's and I've been able to get it done a few times. I usually think of it as "cock worship" and it's so good with 2 mouths on your cock, one on your balls, and maybe a tongue on your ass too. And if you like sucking cock, it's a really fun thing to participate in and drive the guy you're sucking crazy with pleasure.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

My fantasies usually involve a guy joining me and my wife and exploring <all> possibilities between us. Or a bunch of guys taking us both on at the same time, or maybe them all fucking one of us while the other watches, and then they switch us out and other watches. I'm str8 with a very strong appreciation for bisex, but man I would be EXTREMELY curious in these situations and likely explore!

hard40 said:
I'm just curious as to what kind of fantasies you all have and are willing to share. I'm bi, but since this a rainbow room post, aside from all my fantasies involving females, my MM fantasy is to kneel between two studs with really big dicks - lot bigger than mine - and suck both their penises and have them spurt huhge loads at the same time all over my lips, face, and body.
Unregistered ?

My fantasy is to meet a m/f couple so she and I can share his cock and cum, on our knees, but sucking him to an orgasm he can't stand up through.
Page: of 11   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasies