JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who gets laid regularly?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Married and laying my wife regularly. Two or three times a week usually. But I'm still so horny I jack it daily. Not quite as horny as when I was a teenager. I jacked it several times a day then.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
I get laid quite regularly by my wife. To me she's sexy and loving and almost a dead ringer to Carole Pope of Rough Trade. Carol's an open Lesbian Performer And a wonderful person whome I had the pleasure of meeting. Her sex appeal is strong and commanding and as such my wife has my attn. because she (to me) has that same appeal + being a marital nymphomaniac don't hurt none either.
Carol Pope all touch live (studio version aint bad either)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN6b6cgc14Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BOZYM8kw6I&feature=related
From the 80's but I love this song of thier's smile
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Unregistered ?

well.....hmmm.....after my last relationship ended, i decided i needed time out, we tought we were going to spend our lives together but alas no, she told me she wanted to have my irish babies, and i for the first time felt like i actually could spend the rest of my life with someone.

i couldnt go through that hurt or causing that hurt to another person i thought, so i took time out from people......

the problem now is, that was two years ago christmas just gone, and i guess i've kinda withdrawn into myself, id love to meet someone, but it's just not happening at the moment......but i aint giving up haha

sorry if it seems a bit serious but it felt good to get it out, if you all know what i mean......i dont really go about shouting my lack of actoin from the roof tops!!!!
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
lostINspace707 said:
well.....hmmm.....after my last relationship ended, i decided i needed time out, we tought we were going to spend our lives together but alas no, she told me she wanted to have my irish babies, and i for the first time felt like i actually could spend the rest of my life with someone.

i couldnt go through that hurt or causing that hurt to another person i thought, so i took time out from people......

the problem now is, that was two years ago christmas just gone, and i guess i've kinda withdrawn into myself, id love to meet someone, but it's just not happening at the moment......but i aint giving up haha

sorry if it seems a bit serious but it felt good to get it out, if you all know what i mean......i dont really go about shouting my lack of actoin from the roof tops!!!!
I bet you feel better now is great to get thing's off chestsmile
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Usually a couple times a week. Been with my wife for 10 years, married for 5.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

bi guy here, married to a dude, we have sex less often than you'd imagine, maybe once or twice a month, but we both wank a lot.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who gets laid regularly?