JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JACK OFF ADDICT
Page: < prev  of 3  
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
TOjacker said:
I'm like many here, work from home, so lots of opportunity to jack. Edging, cumming, playing in pre-cum, it's all good. Love to do it, watch it, talk about it. I've worn holes through my pants playing with myself so much at the computer. And love creaming my gear - briefs, t's, jeans.

" I've worn holes through my pants playing with myself so much at the computer."

Now that does ring a bell!! Most of my trousers end up in the recycling bag because my hand naturally falls on my cock when I am sitting. The cloth becomes threadbare. It has occasionally happened that in order to quickly get at my bare cock, I have just torn open the worn spot and pulled my cock through it.

I live alone and so there is no one to 'tell me off' and, more to the point, no one to toss me off.....stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
sircumference said:
..never thought I'd be 46 and think jacking was so cool. I have to pry myself away from the computer most days. On a day when I'm really horny and off of work I can get off three times in a day. I love pumping my cock and making it shoot again and again. Would love to shoot off in person with another guy, watch him and him watch me. Share that awesome feeling together.

If any of you guys are ever gonna be coming through the western central sector of my state, email me and let's talk about meeting for a hot j/o session, maybe more..

We older guys are so jealous of the visuals and chatting prospects that you younger ones have. If I had available such material when I was in my late teens and early 20s, I think I might have become an addict. Even without such access, I usually wanked my cock every time I went to the toilet at that age. I have even done it walking down the street when wearing a long cost with slit pockets.
JackerOne Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2018-07-09
60 year old male from Seattle
smooth
Unregistered ?

GonzoGonzarian said:
Every second I'm alone, the cock comes out. I miss work to jack at least once a month. I lose sleep, so I can do it when the wife is asleep. I've missed a funeral. I've flown my wife out of town with family as a "gift for her" that was really for me.

Yup..that's definitely a jack off addict.
Unregistered ?

GonzoGonzarian said:
Every second I'm alone, the cock comes out. I miss work to jack at least once a month. I lose sleep, so I can do it when the wife is asleep. I've missed a funeral. I've flown my wife out of town with family as a "gift for her" that was really for me.

Yup..that's definitely a jack off addict.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JACK OFF ADDICT