JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Drinking your urine
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Focker said:
I don't mind a little pee play or golden showers, but as for actually drinking it, no thanks.

Same here.
Add a reply Quote this post
chromemelt Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2016-06-07
49 year old curious male from GA, USA
If you are curious about pee play, you can drink a bunch of diet sprite. since the artificial sweetener isn't digested, you end up peeing warm flat diet sprite. so fun! much easier to handle than dark stinky pee. grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
There are supposed to be health benefits. I had a long standing health issue that no-one seemed to be able to fix. It went on for years. I read about drinking piss so decided to try it. I used to drink a mug full each day. I used to do it in the bath, so I'd take a mug with me, fill it up and drink it down. The article I read suggested adding squash to make it more pleasant but I didn't bother. It didn't taste as bad as I thought.
I did it every day for about 3-4 months. It didn't help with my health problem so I stopped doing it.
I don't think I'd be able to drink anyone else's though.
Unregistered ?

Tried it once, didn't enjoy so never repeated. However still love water sports in general.
steveherts Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-07-05
44 year old
jbrill said:
I personally love drinking my own piss... in fact i just pissed in a cup and am enjoying it as you read this... does anyone else agree?

Yes, as dirtyperv93 said piss is my favourite fetish! I love piss play and piss drinking! Mine all started with an ex gf pissing in my mouth first thing in the morning unexpectedly while she was sitting on my face as I licked her pussy. She had been bursting to piss but didn't want to spoil the mood. However as she began to relax herself getting close to orgasm, she accidentally let out a sizeable splash of hot golden piss onto my face. I loved everything about it, the warmth, the taste, the smell, the kinkiness. She went to jump off and run to the toilet m and I held her down and told her to just relieve herself into my mouth. She pissed quite hard so it filled up my mouth instantly. I gulped down as quickly as I could but it still spilled over my face! Made me blow my load like a fountain.

From then on Ive been into piss but it's only recently that I started watching John Thompson's GGG, 666 and PissBath films that I now wank about piss a few times a week.

A few months ago a found a fellow piss lover who I was cam wanking with and I needed to piss and he asked me to piss on cam. The only thing I had nearby was a pint glass which I filled with hot golden frothy piss (it was early morning). He got me to play with it a bit, sticking my cock in it etc. Then told me to drink it. I ended up necking the pint while I wanked and spunked on cam. Such a hot experience. Quite often now I finish a wank off by pissing and filling 2 pints; I pour the first one over myself and then drink the 2nd as a wank my piss covered cock.

Lush. Would love to be pissed on by men and/or women

Great to see a post on piss (loved pantielover's post too)!

Yahoo = [email protected]
Skype = steveherts1
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Drinking your urine