JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any women?
Page: of 1  
AlphaSix Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-02-02
38 year old heterosexual from San Antonio, TX
.... actually look at this? I read the first 5 and they were all guys sick .... Not that that's a terrible thing and I realize im the 6th. Just wondered if there were any real girls (that were born girls) that read this forum? I always figured the "for her" section was for girls to post things that us guys could snoop on grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dom Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2011-02-11
58 year old
AlphaSix said:
.... actually look at this? I read the first 5 and they were all guys sick .... Not that that's a terrible thing and I realize im the 6th. Just wondered if there were any real girls (that were born girls) that read this forum? I always figured the "for her" section was for girls to post things that us guys could snoop on grin

I hope the guys don't scare the women away. Come on females, don't be afraid and hide from the truth but only reveal it as everyone else should as well.
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
AlphaSix said:

Well at least you're honest about your intentions you snooper grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any women?