JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » New photo rule
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I think there should be a rule that everyone must have a profile picture at least. I don't care if it is a picture of your arm although I would prefer your cock or pussy. What are your feelings??
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I doubt there'd be much support for that. It would be harsh on those who don't have cameras so they wouldn't be able to provide a photo in any case, and I daresay some people would just pinch photos by others and pretend it's them.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Not everyone has the desire or ability to post a pic of themselves, genuine or "borrowed."

Personally, I've never understood why some seem to feel so strongly about wanting everyone to have a profile pic and/or forum avatar. Some people dig having one...some don't. In the immortal words of the Beatles, let it be.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I wish every member had an avatar pic for their profile, but, I don't think the site should make pics mandatory. Some folks just don't have the capability... I had to have assistance from a friendly moderator here, to get my avatar pic sized right, so I could post it. Ask for help here... you might meet a great friend!

Onan
kronicstroke Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2010-08-24
curious from usa
I think everybody should have choice....pic or not. Pics have great to see, but some might not have one or not want to post it. Don't want to keep any bators out who need this site.
Masturbationn is THE best.
mydrspark Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-09-05
curious from mid-west US
"Everything not forbidden is compulsory." T.H. White
Unregistered ?

I disagree but, call me shallow, I usually don't go any further with conversation if there's no profile info or pic. Sorry, but I want to know what I'm getting myself into.
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
You probably shouldn't be making rules for everyone.

I am one of the most enthusiastic jerk offs in the history of the world, but I don't have a pic yet.

I may get one soon, but there could be any number of reasons that someone elects not to post anything, including, "I don't want to", which is fine, too.

$.02
let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
Unregistered ?

My profile pic is really me.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
really_07 said:
I disagree but, call me shallow, I usually don't go any further with conversation if there's no profile info or pic. Sorry, but I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

And how does a pic let you "know what you're getting yourself into" with any degree of certainty?

I mean, just because my profile pic is of Barney from an early episode of How I Met Your Mother, it doesn't mean I'm Neil Patrick Harris any more than a profile pic of Lily would make me Alyson Hannigan.
argyle Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-11
63 year old homosexual from Kennebunk, ME
I agree; I like to see to whom I'm viewing or chatting.

Argyle in Kennebunk Maine
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
We will not implement a rule like that.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

tahoedave said:
My profile pic is really me.

Same here.
Unregistered ?

I love to see the profile pics but in no way should it be mandatory to have a photo. I'll show anybody my stuff anytime they want to see it, either photo or in person, but some people are shy, don't have a digital camera or maybe have their own reasons for not posting a photo. In any case, I respect their choice and I don't let it stop me from interacting with them. And I don't think anyone else should be forcing their opinions on everyone else, so there! grin
Unregistered ?

I'd personally prefer to engage in chat with someone who has the courage to post a shot of themselves, and I give preference to comments from those that do. But you cannot mandate someone to post a pic
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » New photo rule