JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » C2C Frustration and Etiquette (?)
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I know talking about etiquette and web-streaming masturbation seems a little odd to say the least but I want to see what everyone thinks about experiences I've had that seem to be more and more common and generally not very 'nice.'

1] I have been receiving video-calls on Skype the second I login and often from people I couldn't say the slightest thing about. This is fine, in part, because we all are there to nut but would it be okay if we exchanged a few IMs there first and got to know one another for just a minute before we expose ourselves? There's a person attached to this dick! wink

2] Face to face. Sure I bet this gets some of you going but if I tell you "no, no face" that means no face and if that's the only thing you enjoy about c2c them I'm sorry but I'm not game! Unfortunately, I have already been recorded and posted online with only a quick, inadvertent slip of my face etc. towards the end of the video. (Thankfully that's all!) Too much risk involved for me...could you perhaps respect that? Why do some people have to attempt to pressure you into this kind of thing? Go find someone else.

3] Conversation (?) I like to get into things while masturbating together...compare a little bit, talk about stroking, what we like, etc. Last week I was honestly told all about what this gentleman's wife had made (and burnt) for dinner and how his dog needed to go to the vet for his worms. *sigh* I want to get to know you a little but I'm not so interested in your weird personal/domestic issues. Am I the only one that thinks this is a little strange? Your wife burning food and your dogs wormy behind are the last things I care to hear about with my dick in my hand.

4] The "Cum-'n-Go" Not sure this needs much explanation. Last night the fellow I was joining started out on cam with me, jerked literally two strokes, blew his load, and signed off instantly. Sure it was hot, but where'd you go? I'm left wondering what the heck happened!

Anyone else experience these or similar frustrations with c2c? I love Skype but grrr
Add a reply Quote this post
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
All I can say is....I couldn't agree with you more....these are some of the many reasons I seldom cam any more...everyone seems to want to direct or "cum and run"....pisses me off more than it gets me off anymore.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

lol, been there...nature of the beast i guess
Unregistered ?

People who don't understand the meaning of the word 'no' are a major irritant. I only say no once, and if people question my decision or attempt to change my mind then the conversation is over, and I also block that person from contacting me again.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
I'm with all of you. I've had it had it happen with the face part where no doesn't seem to be in the understanding part of the other person vobaculary. I enjoy chatting with a person and getting to know them online before camming. Just my preference.
Unregistered ?

I agree with you on all accounts. I also hate camming with people who don't actually want to stroke to completion with you. They stroke for a while, and then peace out. Irritates the crap out of me. And I hate when guys say things like "good boy" or other things. I know they find it hot, but I find it kind of weird.
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I agree with you on all parts of what you have written.
brownguy Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2007-02-26
42 year old
Yah, I can totally relate to what you're saying. But after chatting on different sites/meeting new people you will eventually find fun and normal people to cam with!

What I like to get out of my camming experience are...

A. C2C ie. cock 2 cock or cock-pussy
B. Having some fun maybe showing ass
C. Camming for atleast 30 mins.

The buddies I have now are edgeing partners, its a lot of fun, tho sometimes we overdue and end up camming 3am into the night, but its all fun!

I think edging is the most fun when it comes to cam (tho i dont' always liek to cum on cam) but taht's a different issue!
Girls or guys, PM if you wanna cam on msn.
jaden_aus Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-06-16
38 year old curious from Melbourne
I think there's a distinct difference in experience - and it depends on the guy and the medium. I'm certainly not pushy, but if I don't feel that genuine 'connection', that it's just a cock on the screen and I know I've tried to make the conversation, I will probably end it when I cum if I make it that far with him.

For random cock, just use Yahoo because it's such a horrible cam service (in terms of speed etc) and it basically is just dick on a screen. Skype is more personal, you get better quality, and unfortunately I can't always voice chat (though I do prefer to), I do actually want to have a conversation with you. If we don't click with our cocks out, it's a pretty good indicator that we're not going to click otherwise.

Then when you click, you have an amazing time, because you can then start to share the male bonding aspect of it, and the feeling of enjoying yourself with a mate. That's what I take out of jacking online.
Unregistered ?

I'm a pretty regular C2C jacker on yahoo. I've gone through dozens of sessions before finding buds who are on my same wavelength. That's just the way it is. We are all different. If a bud doesn't do it for you or is playing a game you're not into, say goodbye and don't hit him/her up the next time.

I've been logging in for quite some time and I have only 4 or 5 buds that I enjoy spending time with. We cam, get on voice, edge and talk about our fantasies, babes, guys cocks and especially, gooey sperm!

With these favorite sperm-buds, there is ALWAYS a post-cum time of thank-you's and brief conversation before we hang up. That respect and acknowlegment of what just happened between the two of you helps the bonding. I really dig my nasty buds. They are real friends. My only regret is that they are not local and I'll never be able to enjoy the feeling of their cocks in my wet mouth!
Masturbation_Master1 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2011-01-31
62 year old bisexual from Metairie, Louisiana.
Hey guy's, that goes ditto for me.i used to cam a lot. but i can't stand it when they rush me to jerkoff and cum, and won't let me enjoy my masturbation session.if i take too long to cum, they just disapear,gone,byebye.just that quick!
on top that, they tell me to let them see just my face,just my dick,just my ass,just my nutsack...that means i have to stop jerkinoff to move the damm cam around for what? while i'm on cam i show all of the above at the sametime!! i am not a puppet on their string's.!! just watch,: and let me jerkoff and cummm.!!
I AM BIOLOGICALLY DEPENDANT TO MASTURBATION
Unregistered ?

Excellent thread here... will add more thoughts later.
hazel_BiCock Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2009-12-30
33 year old bisexual from Colorado
curiouscollegecub said:
I agree with you on all accounts. I also hate camming with people who don't actually want to stroke to completion with you. They stroke for a while, and then peace out. Irritates the crap out of me. And I hate when guys say things like "good boy" or other things. I know they find it hot, but I find it kind of weird.

haha you took the words outta my mouth regarding that stupid "good boy" thing.
I hate that and turns me off cuz its weird.
I am horny now.
Unregistered ?

I've had the same experience. I dont mind chatting and sometimes thats what gets me excited. I get turned off by men who are to gay and thinks I should be to. I like to show my face but I'm afraid of someone posting it all over the internet.
mobnd69 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2010-12-30
53 year old homosexual from Sedalia, Missouri
Couldn't agree more....If I don't want to show my face, live with it and quit acting like a teenage girl by begging until you get your way. I like camming and am not opposed to getting to know one another before turning on the cam. I see something I like and I'll make a request for a c2c. If they want to make contact they will and if they don't, well I don't hear from them.

As far as the ones who don't want to at least let their dicks go soft before they hit "end", what's the point. Love to just BS while my dick is going soft and we're watching one another....I think it's hot and part of the whole "experience". Oh well, guess it's what makes the world go round!!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » C2C Frustration and Etiquette (?)