JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » C2C Frustration and Etiquette (?)
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

mobnd69 said:
As far as the ones who don't want to at least let their dicks go soft before they hit "end", what's the point. Love to just BS while my dick is going soft and we're watching one another....I think it's hot and part of the whole "experience".

I don't usually get to do this as it seems many men don't like to show "clean up" and going soft. I understand that they may not be comfortable with it or whatever but I sure do enjoy it when someone's willing to stick around with me for a few minutes afterward!
Add a reply Quote this post
munymoose Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2011-01-05
35 year old bisexual from Belfast
grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have "cum" and gone a few times and I've stroked to mutual satisfaction a few times. I've also watched other "cum" and go. I just figure it's all part of the parade of cocks on the internet. Sometimes it's frustrating, sometimes it's incredibly exciting.
Unregistered ?

7inch88 said:
I don't usually get to do this as it seems many men don't like to show "clean up" and going soft. I understand that they may not be comfortable with it or whatever but I sure do enjoy it when someone's willing to stick around with me for a few minutes afterward!

Ditto!... Very disappointed when guys shoot off and immediately shut off their cam and say, "Gotta hit the shower."... It's so cool to spend some time on cam dealing with the "aftermath", keep some complimentary chat going and relaxing together.

Also, saying "I'd like to cam with you again, sometime." is always appreciated.

Onan
Unregistered ?

munymoose said:
skype - marty_g91 bi lad here for cam fun

Hi Marty. Can we keep this kind of thing in the "personals" section and leave us losers to gripe and complain in here! wink
Unregistered ?

If there's a connection at all I like to go for at LEAST 30 min
Unregistered ?

Totally agree with you on all of it man.
strokerace30 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-03-22
46 year old heterosexual from San Jose
I agree with some of it but when I have hung around for a while the guy almost always starts talking about what I'm going to do with my cum or how they want to smell my underwear. All we've done up to that point is stroke and talk about girls or trade pics and even if I've mentioned I'm not into that stuff before they still try to push it.
Clippy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-06-25
35 year old from New Jersey
I agree wholeheartedly with most of everything posted here.

However...I DO like to show face. Looking at just another anon cock on the net is pretty lame imo.

*IF* however you don't want to show face, I won't badger you about it, I will respect your wishes. Instead, what I'd rather do is just chat with ya over the long haul...days or weeks. However long it took to be comfortable to show it with me, because I'm gonna show mine.

For me, it's all about connecting with the other guy. That takes time. And I -hate- being rushed to cum. I want to enjoy you while you're enjoying yourself, and vice versa I'm sure.

Why rush the experience?
24 y/o college stroker. Hit me up if you want a need some stroking buddy.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
Although I mostly prefer just Mic to Mic chat and so may not strictly qualify on C to C. I do agree with most of the comments here. Especially the "Now that I've cum, I'm gonna go!" brigade. To me it's a matter of just manners really. When I am chattign to someone, I give 110% to gettting them off, thats what I get off on, so surely a bit of chat at the end isn't such a big ask? But as some have said on here, it's all part of the experience I guess. But it's a part that I for one don't enjoy one little bit.
Spunk Drunk
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I agree with all of what hAs been posted. I have had some pretty good and fun cam sessions and some pretty awful ones but as was written above it is all part of this particular game.

I don't mind showing face if there is a friendly connection. I don't mind sticking around on cam for clean up either. If my dick goes down for what ever reason it will go back up in a minute. Not incommon with older men anyway.

"Cam and go" is just kind of annoying but it is not unexpected. I think a lot of that sort of behavior is a result of the amount of time a person may have to be on line or they may need to shut down quickly because of some issue of embarrassment.
Unregistered ?

I tried to reply earlier but for some reason it didn't take. I agree with Bxrzone above in that "cam and go" is not unexpected. I have done that more than once. It is not that I want to offend anyone, but as a MWM my time is not often mine and even when I think it is, it changes. Most of you married guys will understand that. I enjoy c2c with men in my age group (55-65) and am grateful to any who will participate. Realistically though, I don't think many of us are on here to make lasting friendships through c2c. If I want a personal, in person jo bud I will go about it a different way to establish something along the lines of a close friendship first. I like to jo, I like how it makes me feel, I like being watched and watching--that's why I look for c2c. If I have offended anyone by a quick exit, I am sorry but I probably had a good reason--she doesn't know! ! ! Anyway, anyone who thinks as I do, I'd like to hear about it. Those who don't think as I do, well, that's ok too.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Quite literally different strokes for different folks so you are going to often end up meeting folks you don't gel with. The one thing I find most perplexing is people who don't seem to want to talk and almost seem like they don't want to be doing stuff. Very odd indeed why you'd go looking for c2c. And ironically often the time you can't find anyone suitable to hook up with is the time you've got most opportunity on your hands to play.

Ideally I tend to like online chat first, then a leisurely c2c session with plenty of edging. I quite like talking fantasy stuff with people although also quite like pic/vid sharing. This however tends to need a fair amount of free time on both parts, which as a married bloke I realise isn't something thats always available. Never been overly focused on age although I often find younger guys much harder work in terms of getting any kind of conversation going. Maybe being comfy in your skin and knowing what you want comes with age a bit.

I agree that 'shoot and go' can be a bit annoying, but accept there is sometimes reason for this. Ideally i'll always at least hang on until both parties have come. If I can i'll stay on for ages (on a couple of occasions i've come multiple times in one long sitting).
wetjogger Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-01-03
61 year old bisexual from changing all the times
well, i love to jack live for instance on camfuze.com, there yu deceides what yu show, and what the guys see, its fun, better than c2c with unknown people I suppose.
keep wanking!
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
willchat4fun said:
I tried to reply earlier but for some reason it didn't take. I agree with Bxrzone above in that "cam and go" is not unexpected. I have done that more than once. It is not that I want to offend anyone, but as a MWM my time is not often mine and even when I think it is, it changes. Most of you married guys will understand that. I enjoy c2c with men in my age group (55-65) and am grateful to any who will participate. Realistically though, I don't think many of us are on here to make lasting friendships through c2c. If I want a personal, in person jo bud I will go about it a different way to establish something along the lines of a close friendship first. I like to jo, I like how it makes me feel, I like being watched and watching--that's why I look for c2c. If I have offended anyone by a quick exit, I am sorry but I probably had a good reason--she doesn't know! ! ! Anyway, anyone who thinks as I do, I'd like to hear about it. Those who don't think as I do, well, that's ok too.

Which is another reason I am so glad that Im comfortable with who I am, that I live alone, and can bate to my heart's content with complete perverse abandon! Ahhhh the joys of solitude and coming out! *LOL*
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » C2C Frustration and Etiquette (?)