JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Puberty
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I am just wondering when most guys started to notice they were going through puberty. I can still remember getting a thin line of pubic hair around the top curve of my shaft, and eventually (4-t years later) getting armpit hair. My friends and I would talk about what 'else' had shown up. I also remember my balls dropping, as my sack got redder and thinner. What about you?
Add a reply Quote this post
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Interesting question. Actually, I can't remember when I first saw any hair. I've always thought of puberty as happening for me about age 12, since that was when I had my first orgasm. And my very first one was a big wet one. By then, my balls had dropped and my childhood cock was getting bigger. I clearly remember standing in front of a mirror in my briefs and noticing that they had started to show a bulge. Like the dudes in the pictures on the mens underwear packages....but smaller. I suppose that I probably had hair by that time. But my expanding and squirting dick and balls was what I was really paying attention to.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
I don't remember the balls dropping...I do remember at 12 growing hair on my balls. Things grew slightly bigger...I started growing a little pubic hair at 13 and had a little patch at 14. Somewhere around there I started ejaculating at the end of masturbation. We had sex ed in school when I was 12, so I was expecting this.
When I started high school at 15 I had full pubic hair and pretty much adult size but did not start getting armpit hair until I was 16. I never did develop chest hair.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I guess I should stop waiting for my chest hair, huh?
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
My wife kids me about my chest being as smooth as hers.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Thankfully, I was never teased about my smoothness, but I still am very self-conscious about it.
brad19 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-06-25
39 year old
I remember hitting puberty at like 12, that's when my balls dropped and i started getting hair on my junk. I also remember at like 13-14 checking myself out in my boxer briefs and noticing that I was starting to fill them out really well. My chest hair and my armpit hair hit me when I was like 14 and a half.
BlueStreak Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-11-28

I first noticed it when I was about 13, which is about the time I started growing pubes and masturbating. I still couldn't ejaculate yet, though.

As for underwear, I wore sizes too small forever, to the point it actually started hurting my balls. Never realized how cramped I really was until I went from boys sizes to adult sizes!
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
I always figured it happened for me at 12, because that was when I started shooting cum. I started masturbating several times a day. Before very long I was paying lots more atention to my nicely expanding dick and balls than my hair. I think I was still 13 when I noticed how well I was filling out my tightie whities.
jeremym4m33 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-02-20
46 year old bisexual from dundalk md.
i noticed around 13 that my dick was bigger and i was getting pubic hair thats when i started jerking off.once i hit puberty
i would jack off in front of the mirror ,on my bed pretty much wherever i could..i wore tighty whities and would rub my dick thru them to see how it grew..aaahhh the good ole days.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I remember noticing a little bit of hair above my dick when I was about 10. I think my first cumshots started about within a year or so after that even though I had been masturbating to dry orgasms for years already.
No heel is too high
Unregistered ?

Puberty came kind of late and lasted a long time for me. I first started growing pubic hair and things the summer I turned 14. My penis became longer over time but it seemed slow-going and stayed very "thin" until about 18. At about 18 I caught up on girth and started to grow a lot more body hair (chest, etc). It seems I'm still becoming hairier. I'm almost 23.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
don't recall the age exactly but do remember those dark curly hairs beginning to sprout down there. and then boom, suddenly it was like a dark, hairy forest.
its just sex
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I had pubic hair by age 11. My cock was growing larger. I started jacking and cumming at age 13. From then on I jacked a lot, maybe 3 or 4 jack offs a day at times. Chest hair came later by 15 and quite a lot of it. I don't remember about under arm hair. I was too busy jacking. stroke stroke
Jack_Creamer
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
7inch88 said:
Puberty came kind of late and lasted a long time for me. I first started growing pubic hair and things the summer I turned 14. My penis became longer over time but it seemed slow-going and stayed very "thin" until about 18. At about 18 I caught up on girth and started to grow a lot more body hair (chest, etc). It seems I'm still becoming hairier. I'm almost 23.

My penis was naturally slow growing too. But way back in my day, it was apparently the medical practice to give a teenager testosterone to spur penis growth when considered necessary. So the doctor gave me testosterone shots for a while. MORE testosterone for a teenager! (I'm sure that my testosterone level was already as high as it normally is for a young teenager. So this was like pouring gasoline on a fire.) They explained to me that I would start thinking a lot about "girls", and they explained about erections (as if I needed an explanation about that). They told me that I would start having lots of uncontrollable erections. Oh YEA! I got SO horny, and seemed to have an almost permanent hardon, since I thought about sex almost constantly.

And my penis REALLY grew. I had my man sized seven inch hardon (and a nice sized softie) by the time I was 16. But it never got any bigger than normal size.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Puberty