JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock smell
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I am jerking right now..and I love how good my cock smells. Had a great bj/hj from before and it smells so sexy.

Anyone else like the smell of cock?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I love the way my cock and balls smell, especially after a hard day's work, or a long, sweaty JO session.

I wish I could bottle it and sell it!... Unfortunately, I work with the "public" and have to clean up for my interaction with customers.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Not only the cock, but the balls (scrotum) retain a lovely odor of male sex if not overwashed. I spend a lot of time with balls--mine and others'--and save the cock for the grad finale.
Do you crave big balls?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Have to agree that I think my cock and balls have a nice masculine smell. I only do a quick 'once over' with soap when washing and make sure I rinse everything well. Would rather my cock smell like a cock than a bar of soap. There is a sort of natural moisture inside my foreskin that I particularly like.
jalex Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-10-13
54 year old bisexual from anchorage
Love the smell of cock. I like to get a mouthful and smell the hair at the base.
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
I like to cum in my pubic hair and let it run down over my balls. I don't wash it off, i just pull up my jeans and let it stay there. Then when i have my second jack off of the day I can run my hand over my crotch and have a nice whiff of funky cock and ball smell.
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Totally agree, from being young kid I've always sniffed my cock and balls, big turn on
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
My wife loves the smell of my cock and balls. She will smell and then start licking, kissing, and sucking my cock. I love it when she does that!strokestroke
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

mwmstroker said:
Have to agree that I think my cock and balls have a nice masculine smell. I only do a quick 'once over' with soap when washing and make sure I rinse everything well. Would rather my cock smell like a cock than a bar of soap. There is a sort of natural moisture inside my foreskin that I particularly like.

I'll ocassionally smell my hand after playing with my cock and I think it smells pretty good... like my cock. I don't think my cock should smell like Dove or Irish Spring... so I don't overdue it when washing. Just like I don't think my wifes pussy should smell like a bar of soap either.
str8alex Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-07-29
41 year old heterosexual from mx
i love the smell of my uncut dick after sweating all day
Unregistered ?

I like the smell of my uncut cock after a day being stuffed into my pants or in the morning before I shower. Especially after I've come a few times and it has absorbed the precum and cum scent. Also love how it smells after it's been sucked dry.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock smell