JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Is Squirting a good thing?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

kimm said:
I have to say that the squirting orgasms feel extra good right before the squirt...it's more intense than a regular orgasm. I love it.

I had a girlfriend who could squirt occasionally and she also said that it made her orgasms feel extra good. I know that ejaculating feels really good so maybe the female equivalent produces the same wonderful sensations.
Add a reply Quote this post
tallguyphcc Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2011-04-29
64 year old bisexual from TN
I have been with about two dozen women over the past 10 years...I'm married and my wife and I used to swing...so, I saw many women. Women who squirt are rare for us swingers...but, are coveted by all! Bisexual women are especially turned on buy it...not counting the men that like to watch. I found only two women who I consider capable of doing that: one was as described...putting out a clear, thick kind of liquid that tasted similar to her pussy juices...and mixed with cum, was wonderful! The other woman was a "gusher"...it was pee, she lost bladder control upon orgasm. Both were nice and we had fun either way...so, if you squirt or if you gush...enjoy it with your partner(s)....as my old daddy would say: son, if it's wet, its' got to work better!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
No, squirting is not a good thing. Squirting is a GREAT thing. It is the most erotic thing I have ever experienced with a woman. There are no words to describe how it makes me feel, it's like the ultimate gift from her to me.
cacpl Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2011-04-27
62 year old heterosexual from Yuba City, Ca
My gal squirts....OMG.. what a turn on for me... and I don't mean just a little bit..she's like StealthyDogg's GF...tons of towels...she can do this for hours :>wink
Badboy69 Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2013-06-16
55 year old heterosexual
I love it when I get my wife to squirt and I try to lap it all up. I love the taste and would love to get her to squirt all over my face.
Unregistered ?

[quote=strokingfeelsgreat]I had a girlfriend who could squirt occasionally and she also said that it made her orgasms feel extra good. I know that ejaculating feels really gnderfnsa it not cum it's piss, like fake tits...
Unregistered ?

My wife and I were married 13 years before we had our son. A few months after being back in the proverbial saddle, she had a tremendous squirting orgasm - both of our thighs were drenched and there was quite the wet spot in the bed. She was embarrassed; I was elated. Since then, we've been piling on the towels when possible, and wiping up afterwards when not - as it seems to happen most of the time we have sex. I love it!
PantyPincher Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2014-10-19
53 year old curious male from Dumfries, Scotland
My wife has squirted a few times but never with me.
She put it down to the size of her ex boyfriend's unusually thick cock. (The guy she was with before I met her)
He often made her squirt just as he put his cock in. She described it as "beautiful"
Discord or Kik me: pantypincher.
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I would love to be the center of a female bukkake and/or gokkun. several women all squirting on me, and and making me drink it all up would be the best. Then watch me jerk my cock, and eat my cum. Repeat as necessary.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I simply can't get enough of this with my wife. Fantastic.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Is Squirting a good thing?