JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 40 Days without a wank?
Page: of 3   next > 
browny91 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-01-30
33 year old heterosexual from UK
I want to give up jacking off for 40 days, but don't even think i can do that. Lol.. what you guys giving up?
"My life is one prolonged orgasm."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Why in hell whould you give up jacking? I'd give up soda pop or my bitch wife before I gave up masturbation. Good god, hows a guy going to have ANY fun? LOL.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
browny91 said:
I want to give up jacking off for 40 days, but don't even think i can do that. Lol.. what you guys giving up?

If you're looking to give up something for Lent, make it smoking or something that makes sense. grin
airic82 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-08-13
41 year old heterosexual male from Ohio
Cool man. Go for you challenging yourself. The point of Lent is sacrifice, not ritual. Good luck!
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
Just think of the great orgasm you will have on Easter Sunday!
Nicknames: Freestyler
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
As an agnostic, I find this rather silly.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Ben said:
As an agnostic, I find this rather silly.

Agreed, but does show yourself you're capable of setting and achieving goals. Not bating though? Have fun sticking to your sheets in the morning :S Seriously though, good for you if you're able to do it man!
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
My new girlfriend insisted that I give up jerking-off for lent, and to make a long story short, I am. Actually, I have already gone 10 days. (Because of my workload and her being gone on a business trip). I promised at the time ,ten days ago, I would not jack-off while she was gone not realizing she would want to give up heavy petting for lent. She originally wanted to give up heavy petting, but when you compare real tits to jack-off magazines, real tits win hands down!!

According to her, my consolation is that we can heavy pet whenever I want and I can have as many wet dreams as I want (I have never had a wet dream before), so who knows.

My balls already feel so full and heavy, and I have been getting erections in my slacks all day long. Man, and it is only the first day of lent!
jacker683 Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2008-08-19
36 year old heterosexual
I think it;s stupid giving up anything, based on some 2000 year old fairy tale.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
browny91 said:

Why are you giving it up - jacking is a normal process and should be put in the same category as taking a dump or piss and would you be able to give those up for lent?
Unregistered ?

I would never put sex/jacking off in the same category as urinating or defecation. It is a special, beautiful part of our lives and fasting from it can heighten the eventual pleasure. Lent is no fairy tale. There are some very significant and cultural reasons for giving up something special for lent. Jacker683, you sound rather shallow, ignorant and moronic. You know, it's not too late to use your brain. Ever thought of taking some night classes?
jacker683 Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2008-08-19
36 year old heterosexual
I can assure you I am not moronic, shallow nor ignorant. I am one year away from a PHD in microbiology. It's people like you who are the ignorant ones who refuse to look at the facts about life and the natural order of things. Instead buying into the mass delusion that is religion.
browny91 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-01-30
33 year old heterosexual from UK
I'm not doing it for religious reasons, i'm probably a christian/agnostic.. if that makes any sense. Obviously, jacking off is completely natural, no harm to give it up. I just want to challenge myself, see if i can even do it..

joed said:
Just think of the great orgasm you will have on Easter Sunday!

Can't wait razz
"My life is one prolonged orgasm."
Unregistered ?

jacker683 said:
I can assure you I am not moronic, shallow nor ignorant. I am one year away from a PHD in microbiology. It's people like you who are the ignorant ones who refuse to look at the facts about life and the natural order of things. Instead buying into the mass delusion that is religion.

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone with a brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i am not a religious person, but a spiritual person, but why is it that people that don't care about God, always want put people down those who do believe in God...why would they care??? it not about them, why does some else's spiritual beliefs matter to them or is even their business??? i bet if someone put down their spiritual beliefs or lack of, they would be bent! can't we all respect the fact that we all view spiritual beliefs differenetly, without put down the others, claim our is better.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 40 Days without a wank?