JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » male nudism
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

MWM 40s here, mostly straight but very excited to go to an all male nude beach or resort, and just hang out with a bunch of dudes. Probably end up jerkin together etc. I think the commoraderie would be awesome. Anybody ever been to a place like that ?
Add a reply Quote this post
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Just been to a coed nude beach with girlfriend. Thst was hot. Would like to try what you described.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Have all ways been a nudist. only time have to wear clothes is when I go out in public and wouildn't do that if not being arrested for indecent exposure. That is whY I like going to a nudist park. Not only to show off my wares, but too view the beauty of the female body. WOW! Have been in some circle jerks at these parks and what fun had by all.
Unregistered ?

Most nude beaches have more male visitors than female and you'll find a gay section at almost all of them. Sometimes you'll find sexual encounters available.
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i went to a beach onces with one of my buddies that had topless women everywhere a couple of naked men, but we kept our speedos on, although i am sure you could make out my cock size by my erection in my speedo, i know i could tell my buddy's size. i remember seemed to be hard the whole time, i know my buddy was too. all we did the whole time was talk about fucking these titty or those titty, we saw a couple of couples participating in sex acts, we talked to a bunch of chicks, and my buddy lucked out and did get a handjob from one of the broads as i watched a few feet away. luck dog!!
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
horneynow said:
Have all ways been a nudist. only time have to wear clothes is when I go out in public and wouildn't do that if not being arrested for indecent exposure. That is whY I like going to a nudist park. Not only to show off my wares, but too view the beauty of the female body. WOW! Have been in some circle jerks at these parks and what fun had by all.
daughters inlaws live at lake como in your area. she and husband join them and i have been ask to go, am thinking seriously about it. sounds like a great place
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
Grew up a nudist here and it's always fun to get together and bond with other guys or girls. Showing off and getting off a few times isn't so bad either... especially with an appreciative, mixed audience.
Jack it like you stole it
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My first "nudist" experience was a skinny dipping session in the middle of the night after a high school prom, with just my girlfriend. A few years later, my 1st wife and I joined a nudist resort and spent many weekends enjoying that life.
A few years later, I introduced my 2nd wife to that lifestyle and she enjoyed it too. Unknown to us was the fact that her sister who lived at the other end of the country, was also a nudist with her husband. He passed away in 2004 and my wife passed away in 2006. Sis and I still get together a couple times a year and we now belong to a very nice nudist resort in Florida. While there is no open sex at the nicer clubs, we both enjoy being nude together and she knows I enjoy looking at the hundreds of tits and pussies and I know Sis also likes to look at the wide variety of cocks and balls that are everywhere you look.
Dickguy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » male nudism