JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Characteristics of a Handsome Cock
Page: < prev  of 3  
Timstantmessage Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2008-08-08
39 year old bisexual from west palm Florida
Damn You Hit the nail on the head with that one! Once again I couldnt agree more and cannot help but hope that some day we may chat perhaps
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

bonerwatch said:
While every penis offers some element of beauty, we all must have our favorites, and I suspect we tend to compare other cocks to our own. !

Well said!while I certainly find cocks similar to mine "attractive" every penis has their own element of beauty. I'm personally very intrigued by color and texture differences between cocks.
Unregistered ?

I think we probably look for similarities from our own, either our own cock or our first sight of anothers.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Best cock I ever sucked:
A few years ago I was cycling to a farmer’s market in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh. It was a warm Saturday summer’s day and I needed to pee. I stopped off at a multi storey car-park. I chained my bike up and went into the toilets there. Not exactly a cruising type of toilet. I had no expectation of anything and besides did not have much time.
There was a lad at the urinal and I could see he was stroking his cock. He looked young and I was a bit concerned it might be a set-up, either a mugging or something involving a police sting, but then I thought it unlikely they would do it in a car park toilet. He caught me looking at him and dropped his gaze to his cock then looked at me again. I knew he wanted me to play with him
Even so I intended to walk away as I was in a hurry. But as I washed my hands I was thinking he would probably cum lots being young and I was sure his cock would taste nice. My urges got the better of me and I thought no harm in giving him a quick wank. I began to wank him and noticed he was trembling with excitement. I so wanted to watch him shoot his load but I also wanted to suck him too and taste his cum. I got to my knees. He was wearing white briefs. His cock was beautiful. About 7” and quite thick for a young lad. It smelled so fresh. I eased his foreskin back to see a lovely pink head with a dewdrop of pre-cum. His pubic hair was soft and dark. I cupped and kissed his tight balls, ran my tongue up the length of his shift and licked the pre-cum from his cock, savouring the taste. Just as I was about to take him in mouth he groaned, his cock started to jerk and he spurted a stream of hot cum onto my face.
I quickly got my mouth round his cock and swallowed as much of his cum as I could. And there was plenty. I squeezed his balls gently to get it all out. I licked the all the cum from his cock head. After gently kissing his beautiful young cock I tucked it back into his briefs.
I said I had to go but would be happy to suck him properly same time next day. I did go back but he never showed.
For me what had been a routine piss turned out be the most satisfying bj I have ever given.
I hope he enjoyed it.
Unregistered ?

For some reason I prefer looking at a dick that has a slightly downward curve like my own. I prefer cut with a nice proportional flared head. Of course nice drops of precum really add to the beauty.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
We all think our own cock is the perfect cock, but ther are so many different ones that its hard to say whats perfect.

I think an uncut cock about 6inches long with a nice juicy head showing as it slides out from its foreskin is a real turn on as it slowly reveals itself - the shiny bulbous dome just oozing precum and dribbling down over the protracted foreskin standing proud and ready to be masturbated is a lovely sight.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
phiilip said:
Best cock I ever sucked:
A few years ago I was cycling to a farmer’s market in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh. It was a warm Saturday summer’s day and I needed to pee. I stopped off at a multi storey car-park. I chained my bike up and went into the toilets there. Not exactly a cruising type of toilet. I had no expectation of anything and besides did not have much time.
There was a lad at the urinal and I could see he was stroking his cock. He looked young and I was a bit concerned it might be a set-up, either a mugging or something involving a police sting, but then I thought it unlikely they would do it in a car park toilet. He caught me looking at him and dropped his gaze to his cock then looked at me again. I knew he wanted me to play with him
Even so I intended to walk away as I was in a hurry. But as I washed my hands I was thinking he would probably cum lots being young and I was sure his cock would taste nice. My urges got the better of me and I thought no harm in giving him a quick wank. I began to wank him and noticed he was trembling with excitement. I so wanted to watch him shoot his load but I also wanted to suck him too and taste his cum. I got to my knees. He was wearing white briefs. His cock was beautiful. About 7” and quite thick for a young lad. It smelled so fresh. I eased his foreskin back to see a lovely pink head with a dewdrop of pre-cum. His pubic hair was soft and dark. I cupped and kissed his tight balls, ran my tongue up the length of his shift and licked the pre-cum from his cock, savouring the taste. Just as I was about to take him in mouth he groaned, his cock started to jerk and he spurted a stream of hot cum onto my face.
I quickly got my mouth round his cock and swallowed as much of his cum as I could. And there was plenty. I squeezed his balls gently to get it all out. I licked the all the cum from his cock head. After gently kissing his beautiful young cock I tucked it back into his briefs.
I said I had to go but would be happy to suck him properly same time next day. I did go back but he never showed.
For me what had been a routine piss turned out be the most satisfying bj I have ever given.
I hope he enjoyed it.

Hey mate, thanks for sharing that AWESOME experience with us all!
Unregistered ?

i don't think mines too bad.
Unregistered ?

Mine looks good except it should be a couple inches longer and proportionally fatter then too.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Characteristics of a Handsome Cock