JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking cock with a woman
Page: of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

does anyone fantasize about sucking a cock with a woman while fucking her? I love the thought of it!!
Add a reply Quote this post
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
not fantasy, for real. best ever
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rikki6906 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2010-10-23
70 year old curious from arizona
you are such a dirty boi
ezcumoften Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-12-20
88 year old from Saratoga Springs, NY
Oh, yes...great, and when he cums, I hold it in my mouth and then french kiss my woman. As an option, let him fuck my woman while I lick his cock and balls, then when he cums, I suck out his cock clean, then clean her by sucking out his and her combined juices, what a turn on!
johan69 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-07-01
46 year old bisexual from South Africa
would love to do that with my wife!!!!!!
bobbyperu Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2010-02-27
67 year old bisexual from vancouver canada
no fantasy, two bi men and two bi women. trading a guys cock back and forth with his wife while you fuck her. used to love sharing a cock with my girlfriend, cocksucking and then we would dp her.
Unregistered ?

here,s a bit of bi sex for you http://xhamster.com/movies/596486/compilation_bisex_anal.html
Unregistered ?

I haven't done the fucking part of that, which sounds amazing, but I have done the sucking part. My favorite variation of that is one of you puts your tongue on top of the cock, the other puts their tongue on the bottom of th cock. Basically kiss and jack, until you get a gooey surprise. The Best!
Unregistered ?

I have sucked cock many times with my ex wife & a few of her friends. It was a big turn on for my ex to watch me suck cock for her. I would swallow cum or take a load of cum on my face. We also shared cum together many times. It was a lot of fun for both of us to enjoy.
mentaldish Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-05-14
52 year old bisexual male from Cleveland, OH
I've definitely done this with my wife and loved it. Both fucking her while sucking his cock together and her getting fucked while either one of them sucks my cocks.
pantyjacker13 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-03-17
54 year old curious from Salem, VA
Thats a huge turn on when the woman is into it and gets more turned on by watching me suck or get sucked. I also love it when a girl is sucking another guy while I watch, then she pulls his cock out of her mouth and points it towards me.
Unregistered ?

Years ago when Adult Book Stores all had glory holes I was watching thru a peep hole when a man- woman couple went into the booth on my left and took turns sucking a few different cocks coming thru the hole in the other wall of their booth. They must have known I waqs watching because they were sort of off to the side of the hole with the cock in it so I could see them sucking. They would take turns, suck for a little while, stop and swap spit with each other, then the other would suck a while.
I often think of them when I'm stroking, and I fantasize about how thrilling it would be to have a buddy, male or female, to share cocksucking experiences with like that couple was doing, and even hotter if somebody was watching and stroking.
Unregistered ?

Hot video compilation!
Unregistered ?

That sound real hot, and I enjoy hearing some other stories posted as well! One time I hooked up with a couple & she was mentioning he wanted to try something with a guy but wasnt secure enough to admit it yet, i was still in the "very curious" stage so i definitely wasnt making the first move. She wanted both of us inside her at the same time.
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
i think i would like to suck cock with a lady, eat her pussy while taking it up my ass
The More Kink the better
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking cock with a woman