JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Timess :D
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

js06877 said:
I bought a Fleshlight a few years ago based on all of the outstanding reviews that I read online. I used it a few times when it finally came in but I found it to be way too intense for me. Believe it or not, I threw it away. I couldn't use it.

I feel the same. Whenever I try and lay down and use it, I cum within a few mins, then get pist. I'll throw mine out until I find a way to use it more effectively.
Add a reply Quote this post
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
If you're finishing too fast with an FL, have you tried varying speeds? Slow down or stop when you feel you're getting close. You can't just go jackhammer speed the whole time and expect it to last. Also, tightening the muscles down there will probably help.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

EverySecondTuesday said:
If you're finishing too fast with an FL, have you tried varying speeds? Slow down or stop when you feel you're getting close. You can't just go jackhammer speed the whole time and expect it to last. Also, tightening the muscles down there will probably help.

Thanks for the tips... I'll have to give it a try again.
Unregistered ?

I have the ice mouth and dam I come so hard using it, but I like to really take my time. Sometimes its great to use cold-sort of makes yr cock tingle-other times I leave in warm water for a while,, much more like slipping yr lad into a hot mouth.
Unregistered ?

I ended uP getting the pink wonderwave. First time I lasted ten minutes, but after a few more times I now can last an hour. Really sensitive when I cum inside it. Last time I used it (on the weekend) shot a monster load. Enjoy dude
biladx Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2012-06-18
52 year old from London
I have five fleshlights

Nothing makes u cum harder.

Love using them on another guy for the first time and watching him cum harder than he ever has done before
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Timess :D