JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Top or Bottom: Issue of dominance, or personal pleasure preference?
Page: < prev  of 4  
dude8140 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2017-06-28
67 year old bisexual from washington
Have always wanted a guy to take charge of me.. was married, divorced now and meet up with guys who like being dominated, etc cause I get off on it.. but have enjoyed thinking about having a guy take his time and introduce me to servicing him and being dominated, being made to suck dick and possibly even fucked by them if it's working with them... live in seattle area. dude8140 at yahoo if interested in further...
dude8140 authorized this post !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
I like to tease as a top, slow thrusts esp on the withdraw. Instead of holding his arms away from his cock, I like to be able to grab hips and be able to go to town, get that slap of my balls against him going. Feeling your cock slide in and out of a tight ass, the way he shudder clenches around you the second he blows his load while you're inside him. But I'd rather he cum on his back, legs spread up in the air so I can see those thick ropes shoot out, pull out when I hit that point of no return, pull off the condom and add to his jizz on his belly.

But I'd rather bottom any day of the week, I want to feel the next morning like I had 5 cocks inside me. In an ideal world, Id rather he rim me til I'm begging for his cock, and then hold my arms at my side so I can't touch my cock while he fucks me. I def get off more on being held down than doing the holding. I like when a guy wants to be bent over non-bed furniture and pounded, but I'd rather be the one getting shoved face down on the bed. That's me, greedily humping my ass up in the air to take more, harder (and that extra pleasure from my cock rubbing against the bed). I will ride that cock too though, it doesn't always have to be the top on top. In that ideal world, I cum first and he keeps going until he finishes. It's an amazing combination of too much and "fuck me til I'm hard again" stop/don't stop. In the ideal, ideal world where aids and stds don't exist and I'm monogamous enough to be able to do this bareback, I want that load inside me. I want to get breeded and then have him lick his cum from my hole while I twitch and moan from the pure overstimulation.
Unregistered ?

I'm a total bottom and like being dominated by a guy. I love sucking cock and being fucked in missionary position. I never wanted to fuck another guy or have him suck me off. I'm not at all feminine in life....until I get with a manly man and want to please him. I love too be treated, talked to and fucked like a woman...my mouth and "pussy" is all his. In my marriage and with other women I love to be very dominate.
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
I wouldn't call myself a top or a bottom. Would depend on who I was with and perhaps swap roles. Or maybe just mutual pleasure.
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Mmmmm
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
tab said:
Come on! some of you bottoms love to get spanked by your man right wink

As a bottom yes spank play is hot warming my cheeks adds to my enjoyment. I get so much pleasure being a bottom I just can't explain why but feels so good.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
Gay sex is a progression. I topped first, and with curiosity and a bit of alcohol, tried bottoming. I suppose I'm versatile, although I still lean to topping. Anal play is but one part of being interested in gay sex, and for it to be worth it there must be a connection. Sucking and mutual masturbation is safer and easier for anonymous sex.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
For me it is all personal pleasure and preference.

I am not into domination or being dominated in sex - the goal is mutual pleasure.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Top or Bottom: Issue of dominance, or personal pleasure preference?