JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

i'm sure it's been discussed before...but i enjoy hearing and sharing about the first time you masturbated...anyone want to chime in?

nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
Been whacking it for as long as I can remember...but the first time I shot was at 12...in the bathtub...no clue what was happening, thought I was peeing...lol
Sean

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I had a similar experience. I was in the shower. I really had no idea what masturbation was...or even orgasms. I did, however, have a "boner".I often did in those early teen days and I had no idea what to do about them. So I'm in the shower...washing...soaping my stiff boner, when, suddenly, it starts to feel really, really, REALLY GOOD! This intense sensation of pleasure. I had no idea what was happening. I kept making these circular motions on my dick and this feeling kept growing...then finally faded. I did not ejaculate that day.

The next day, in the shower, I tried to duplicate the event. It took a bit of practice, but it happened again. I never looked back

Unregistered ?

Mine was very similar...will write about it later today...

ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida

strangly, when I was very young, maybe 4 or 5, I rember having strange feelings when I would pee, and I would wiggle my penis and jump about because it felt good, but I never jacked off til about 10 when an older male cousin showed me how. After that I jacked so much my dickie got sores on it sometimes. My first ejaculation was at age 12 in bed one night and I didn't have any idea what it was, thought something was wrong with me. I figured if I survived til the next day I was alright. Two nights later I had another one, only bigger, and I've been doing it eversence.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!

Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
At a sleepover at my friend Wayne's house, he asked if I "creamed off" yet. I said I had no idea what he was talking about. He said white cream comes out of our cocks involuntarily at around our age (11) when we are asleep. He said the cream was for making girls have a baby when we were older. That's when it hit me: I thought I had begun to wet the bed at age 10, but in fact I was creaming off! But I was still disturbed: wetting the bed was wetting the bed whether it was pee or cream. Wayne said the only cure for creaming off in your sleep is to cream off while awake. I asked how you do that. He said to watch him. He pulled his big cock out of his PJs and started to slide the foreskin back and forth over the head. His member got REALLY big, stood straight up, and started to leak. I asked if this was the cream. He said no. He said this clear sticky syrup leaked a bit before the cream comes out, and that when he creamed off, I would know it because it really spurted out. A few minutes later he breathlessly said here it comes...here it comes...I'm creaming...AARRRGGGHHH! Then he sprayed his sperm all over the place, including my slackjawed face! One spurt went into my mouth. It tasted sweetish.

He then said I should try this cream-off technique. But I had no foreskin and felt a bit shy about touching myself in front of him. So I did nothing that night.

But the next night, I was at home and felt super horny from thinking about Wayne's hot cream spurting out of his penis. I had no foreskin, but found that rubbing my soft wrist along the sweet spot where the cockhead meets the shaft underneath the cock felt REALLY good. My cock got so hard and began to leak. The clear syrup got smeared onto the sweet spot by my wrist, and boy did the sexy sensation ever go into high gear with this natural lube helping things along. In less than a minute, I felt a profound warmth radiating through my entire body, my cock twitched and jumped, and white cream spurted and sprayed right up my chest, splattering onto my face and then filling up my belly button. The orgasm felt like I had blasted into outer space and was floating in ecstasy. It was the first of more than 10,000 great masturbatory orgasms
Do you crave big balls?

DeeJay Skilled Jackinchatter

563 posts since 2011-03-22
35 year old from Pennsylvania
i started late, i was 15 years old. i was always busy so i never tried it. Like the above story, I was sleeping over a friends house and he asked if it was ok if he jerked off. I was a little shy but I wanted see it so I said ok. so he was on his bed with his laptop and he started jerking off. he wasent very big, a little over 5 inches, but it was nice. I asked him what he was looking at and he showed me pictures of Shannon Elizabeth nude in American Pie. While he was jerking off I was getting hard. I was at his PC and he said go ahead and jerk off, but I diidnt because I was really shy. So I just sat there and watched him, but he didn't know. After 10 minutes I saw his buddy move and his legs strech out. I looked at his cock and saw all this white stuff come out. So the next day I went home and thought about him cumming. I got really hard and started jerking off to my Carmen Electra posters and I came for the first time. it felt so good. now adays I do it at least 1 time a day.

Unregistered ?

i was 14 and found my dad's Playboy, so started looking at the pics...they ALWAYS made me hard, but i didn't know what to do! An article talked about a couple using oil for the friction as they fucked, and i thought, "Friction? I know what can cause that..." and i fired up the shower and started stroking...it felt sooooooooooo good...and kept feeling more and more intense...until i started spurting cum...i almost passed out! I must of j/o at least 7 times that day...my cock was SO sore...luckily i discovered vaseline...and then ky! Been masturbating ever since!

fucktasie Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2011-03-29
44 year old homosexual from germany
i had a dream from naked
men on a beach.....i was 12 i wake up with a hard dick.
i beginn to touch my dick and it feels so good and i touch my dick hard and speeds up..i began to groan loud and must beeting in a pillow that my family it not hear.
my first cumshot was feels like a Explosion.

Unregistered ?

I was probably 12-13...don't remember exactly. I found one of my mothers trashy paperback novels...I still remember the cover, the torso of a woman wearing a beaded top. I was skimming through it and came upon a scene of a woman giving a guy a handjob...so I copied what I read. It wasn't long before I shot my first load. It was confusing, felt incredible...and of course the panic that followed about possibly getting caught!

chrisbret Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-03-29
63 year old
I was about 5 or 6 the first time I remember getting a boner. I was in a foster home and an older boy had me lay on my side with my pants down. He layed beside me and rubbed his boner around on my tiny boy dick and I instantly got hard. He played with it and sucked it for a while. It felt great but I had no idea what he was doing. After that I got boners all the time. I remember once when I was about 9, I had to go see the doctor for something. I had to strip down to my briefs and lay on the table. As usual, I got a boner in my boy briefs. The doctor was checking my belly and asked me to pull my underpants down a bit further. I did and my hairless little boy boner sprang up. I don't think he needed to but he checked around it and felt my smooth little balls and listened to my boner with his stethiscope. I asked him why my boy dick did that and he explained that some times it swells up and you have to massage it to make the swelling go down. I asked him how and he grasped my little boner in his fingers and showed me how to stroke it up and down. Of course I asked him if his did it too and he showed me that it was swollen right then as he took his hairy erection out of his pants and stroked it while he watched me stroke mine. Apparently it was too much for him because he squirted in like, 30 seconds. I wanted to ask what all the white stuff squirting out of his boner but he hurridly told me that I should go try it at home, etc and to get dressed. So that was really the first time I masturbated. I actualy got to try it very soon after that when a little girlfiend of mine wanted to strip for me one day out in the woods. Who was I to say no? She pulled off her top and pulled down her shorts and left her underpanties on. They were big light blue nylon briefs and I was fascinated. To this day I prefer my girls in full cut brief panties. Anyway, I stripped down to my briefs and she was fascinated by the bulge in them. Since I was so intrigued by her pretty underpanties, she said she would let me try them on (after I had played with them on her for a while). When I put those big brief panties on, I got so hard, especially when she played with my boy boner through the silky things. And boy did I enjoy touching her all over although I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I have enjoyed wearing and masturbating with brief panties ever since.
The first time I actualy came was a couple years later. I was in the bathtub playing with a pair of my step moms pink nylon briefs. She walked in on me and I either had to cover up my boner sticking up out of the water and let her catch me with her own underpanties, or try to cover the panties and let my boy boner show sticking up out of the water. I chose to cover the panties and so there was my boner sticking straight up out of the water (I was still hairless but fairly large even then). She appeared to only glance at it but as she stood at the sink I could tell she was looking at it in the mirror. I was sooo embarrassed but so exited. I thought my boner was going to explode. It started getting tingly and warm and I could tell something was going to happen. It seemed like forever but she finaly left. As soon as she did I grabbed my boner and about a half a stroke later I exploded all over myself. I didn't think it would ever stop, and I didn't want it to.

Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
My first time was when I was 13. I was fooling around in the bathroom. I was really horny and my cock was very hard. I noticed that if I tightened my thigh and leg muscles it felt very good, and I was even harder. I began to pump my cock. It felt strange and hurt. But in a way that felt very good. I didn't understand that sensation. Suddenly I began to cum. It oozed a great blob of sticky white stuff. After it happened I realized that it was. The guys at school had been talking about jacking off. Then I knew I had done it. It felt great, and soon I was jacking every chance I got. I jacked in the bathroom and fucking my bed at night. Then I tried jacking off in the bathtub. My body would be completely rigid as I pumped my cock harder and harder. I still remember the first time I saw my cum floating in the bath water.
Jack_Creamer

randh2010 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-09-10
60 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas
I was 8... my babysitter (male) showed me how he did it and let me try it out... then try it out on myself. Was a great time...

GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
I was 9,first time i joined my parents in being nudists

Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
Not sure. A cousin (female) use to take me behind a brush pile and make me pee. She rubbed it. That may have been the start. I was formally engaged with jacking on a daily basis by 11...mostly to Sears catalogs.
Happy Jacker

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating