JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

My first time, I was about 6. An older boy in my neighborhood asked me if I wanted to learn how to do something that felt really good. He was about 8 or 9. We were playing around in a tent in my backyard and he pulled out his dick and showed me how he masturbated. I got my dick out and did the same thing. We both had dry orgasms. We also traded some oral that day, but not all the way to orgasm. I remember how hard his dick was, and how he was cut loose very much like I am. It wasn't until later that I saw other friends dicks (when I taught them the secret of jacking) and realized that some were cut tight and some were uncut.

I had dry sessions pretty much every day from then on, with no cum at all until I was 11. When a small drop of cum first appeared I knew exactly what it was.

sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
For me it was when i was 12 like alot of us i had heard other boys talk about rubbing there cocks and how good it felt.So on this one sunday night while in the tub i soaped up my cock and began to rub it i was so suprised how quickly i got hard and yes it felt great and i just continued on i knew something else was supposed to happen if i carried on and then i felt that pressure in my balls and oh there it was my first cum not huge but pretty respectable 3-4 shots.
From that point it was on and i would do it as much as possible finding a private place was the problemgrin

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

12 or 13. Like all guys going through puberty, I enjoyed getting hard and playing/stroking. It certainly felt great and I guess it was just a matter of time until I hit on the right stroking technique. Then, while playing/stroking one afternoon, it all of a sudden started to feel really, really good and I couldn't stop. A truly amazing first orgasm.

Unregistered ?

I do remember my 1st time even though it was 47 years ago!
When I was 12 a school friend told myself and 2 other friends about 'tossing off' and offered to show us how it was done. So we went into the woods at the back of the school one lunch break, he dropped his trousers and started to stroke his cock and I was amazed just how big it was! After a few minutes all this white stuff oozed out and he told us how great it felt. So that evening when I got home i locked myself ion the bathroom and tried it for myself - wow, it was bliss!! I stroked until my cock couldn't stand it anymore, but no cum came out. The following day I compared notes with one of the other friends and he had the same expereince as me.
I continued stroking daily from then on, and I remember vividly the intensity of those dry orgasms. It was at least 9 more months before I began to cum, and soon after that I showed another friend how to do it.
Happy days!!

56stroker Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-03-30
67 year old
I learned from some neighborhood friends when I was 12. They had been doing it and told me about it. We would lock ourselves into one of the boys' bedrooms with some of his dad's Playboys. I remember David the first time. I thought his cock was huge!
It was so erotic for all of us to be sitting on the floor around the room looking at Playboys and watching each other cum.

Unregistered ?

it was a complete accident for me. I was always told that jacking off was wrong somehow and perverted so I never actually tried to on purpose. I did like looking at dirty magazines from before I can even remember. One night at about 13 years old I was in the bathroom with a stolen playboy resting on my thighs. I was sitting on the toilet and enjoying my hard cock between my thighs. It felt really warm and kind of throbbing. I just remember this huge rush of excitement and I looked down at my cock and all this white jizz started flowing out. It felt so great that I had to do it again as soon and as often as possible.

Unregistered ?

These posts are great! I also remember my body felt so light after...and how intense the feeling of orgasm was...feeling SO good it actually scared me...lol...still love it today! stroke

colonelklink32 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2011-01-27
61 year old bisexual
i started at 12 my friend and i jacked each other ... been stroking ever since

billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
first time was with older neighbor boy who somehow arranged a sleep-over for me. (wouldn't happen these days) He was 15 and I was 10 going on 11. He showed me how to make it feel good and he stroked it for me. he never approached me again and I never looked back

Unregistered ?

Any other stories?...These are great?

Lakesidetwink Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-02-15
33 year old bisexual from Lakeside
My first time was when I was 10. I was just fucking around in the bathroom. and it felt so good then the first time i remember actually ejaculating was 12.grin

jsm79 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-03-27
44 year old
I don't remember exactly how old I was, but it was about 4th or 5th grade I think. I was laying in bed at night in the top bunk (I shared a room with my brother) and was rubbing the bottom of my hard penis with the palm of my hand. It felt really good so I just kept rubbing and before I knew it I had this wonderful sensation throughout my body and my penis started throbbing involuntarily. It was the best feeling I'd ever felt, but I didn't ejaculate. I had no clue what had happened.

I tried duplicating it the next night, but it didn't work. After that, I started humping pillows and that technique worked well for awhile. The first time I ejaculated there was just a little bit of cum on the pillow and I didn't know what it was. The next time I taped a really small piece of kleenex on the head of my penis to keep from making a mess, but I ejaculated so much more it just leaked out the sides and got all over the pillow anyway. I got rid of the kleenex after that and have been enjoying myself for years now.

Unregistered ?

Bit of a different experience. At the aqge of 7 (SEVEN) I was introduced to sex by a girl playmaate of the same age who had somehow learned the process of intercourse. It was enjoyed often in her treehouse and usually involved what I subsequently learned was "foreplay" until we both were "ready." If not already naked we got that way, and we even discovered several "ways" or positions. The pleasure continued until I moved at the age of 10, and it broke my heart. I found out that the "pleasure" could be enjoyed with other similarly inclined females.

Unregistered ?

Wow...love these stories...hope some ladies join in too!

staffs_tights Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2011-04-27
57 year old curious from Staffordshire, UK
I started dressing up in womens underwear when I was about 10 years old but still not sure exactly when or why I first did it. I used to look at adult magazines that my older brothers had and I think I had a fascination fot the lingerie that the women wore, especially the stockings. I used to sneak in to my older sister's bedroom and borrow some of her underwear. I can recall wearing a black suspender belt, a pair of cream stockings, a pair of white sheer tie-side panties and a short pink waist slip with a lace edge. At that age there was no real masturbation involved, but I just enjoyed dressing up and feeling the softness of these materials next to my skin.

As my brothers left home I ended up with a large bedroom to myself, which also doubled as a bit of a junk room due to the space available. I always looked on it as a drawback until my new-found interest gathered pace and I realised that my mom used to store large bags of clothes collected by others for the local community fete. Whenever a new bag came in I would lock my door and have a good rummage, which would invariably result in a pair of tights, a slip or a nightie being added to my rapidly growing collection. By this time I had discovered the joys of tights - far less cumbersome to put on and take off (important if there is a chance you might get disturbed!) and the fact they covered the genitals too made them feel even better. Gathering my collection of clothes was timed to perfection with the onset of puberty, and as my sexual feelings took on a new intensity and my erections developed more firmness, I found myself dressing up more and rubbing myself with excitement, anticipating the shuddering orgasm that would surely follow eventually. That happened one night when I was 13 when I aquired a long nylon double-layered sheer chiffon nightie. It was quite old fashioned in a lilac colour and whilst it might not have looked the most fetching item ever, it felt absolutely wonderful on, and with tights on underneath I could rub myself sgainst my bed and my body would just slip and slide all over the place, sending wonderful sensations into my body via my penis as I did so. I had done this on several occasions already, but this particular time it all seemed to feel different. As I rubbed myself against my bed, my body seemed to be begging for more, so my movements got harder and faster and I knew something was about to happen. Sure enough a couple of minutes of this ecstacy was all I could take and I exploded, filling my tights and nightie with cum. Probably the most earth shattering sensation I have ever had, and ever will have, in my life. Needless to say that weekend my mom didn't see a great deal of me!

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating