JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Cream Zone
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

When I masturbate, I love to edge. As I become more aroused, I get more excited, my nuts tighten into a compact ball at the base of my totally engourged cock. I love the way it looks and feels as the pre cum begins to flow. Of course i wipe it off with my finger and saviour it as i continue to pump & stroke. I begin to get that wonderful tingling feeling all over as i edge ever closer. I call this 'the cream zone'. I am at a point when i could release at any time. as i continue to pleasure my shaft, i begin rubbing my balls and the feelings of pleasure become more intense. the pre cum begins to mix with my white wad and tastes even better. I love the floating sensation as my senses become acutely aware and i focus on both giving and receiving my intense sexual pleasure. my cock is completely engourged, the viens buldging, the corona swollen and turgid. often times i'm able to coax a premature ejaculation without fully cumming. I love placing my warm thick cream in my mouth as i try to repeat the premature ejaculation.

men; do you use a similar technique?

women; do you enjoy watching a man do this? do you pleasure yourself in a similar manner.

I look forward to your responses and edging as I read them.

Thank you for your participation and i hope you feel as sexy and slutty as i do!razzstrokepussy
Add a reply Quote this post
like2jackit23 Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2010-12-01
33 year old
Ya man I'll edge for hours until I can't hold it anymore it's great. I'm edging right now grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
droool Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-09-07
67 year old bisexual from Michigan
I'm just like you! I can burble out a load without the orgasm...and eat it gladly...then i jerk off faster and finish with a second load that shoots out...double quantity, one orgasm
Unregistered ?

Yes! It depends on what I'm using for lube at the time how edible my pre-load load is. I find water-based lubes like Astroglide or KY make things taste kind of sweet. Baby-oil is just plain nasty so that's a no-go...

When I hit that cream zone and that cum starts flowing I like holding off the full orgasm and catching a palm-full of jizz in my hand to slurp it up. Sometimes it gets me even more worked up and I just totally lose it at that point.
Daen Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2011-02-20
51 year old curious from Eureka, CA
I occasionally drag my orgasm out into multiple smaller orgasms. I've done it with my GF in the past... cum on her tits, then use my cock to rub my cum all over them until I have the rest of my orgasm. I've done it on my own too of course. Here's a video of me doing it alone:
My Video
Unregistered ?

droool said:
I'm just like you! I can burble out a load without the orgasm...and eat it gladly...then i jerk off faster and finish with a second load that shoots out...double quantity, one orgasm

that is soo fucking sexy seeing an aroused cock spew more than once. many women enjoy when i pull out and squirt on their tits. then begin fucking them some more as i eat it off and feed it to them. then there amazed when i suddenly pull out and spill more seed on their tits or face. i always help them eat it!!
Unregistered ?

Daen said:
I occasionally drag my orgasm out into multiple smaller orgasms. I've done it with my GF in the past... cum on her tits, then use my cock to rub my cum all over them until I have the rest of my orgasm. I've done it on my own too of course. Here's a video of me doing it alone:
My Video

Wow, I wouldn't mind a taste of that!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Cream Zone