JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mutual masturbation
Page: of 1  
Luvzit Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2010-08-28
curious from Australia
My wife and I like to masturbate in front of each other as much as we like a suck or a fuck. Recently we have been doing it with toys. She has a nice rubber cock and it really makes me me horny watching her working on her cunt with it as she lies on the bed in front of me. Not long ago I bought a fleshlight. She loves to watch me using it while I stand between her legs as she lies on the edge of the bed with her legs apart and working on her cunt with the rubber cock. The real big turn on is that I imagine the cock is another guy screwing her while she imagines the fleshlight is the cunt of a woman I am screwing while I watch her being screwed. We really get off this way and she really loves it when i get close enough for her to see my cock inside tghe fleshlight, and she can also see the cuntlips cling to my cock. She especially loves it when she sees me shoot my spunk into the fleshlight.
Luvzit
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
You guys are hot! Nice. grin
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
the ex and i had more fun watching each other than anything else. she loved it and it was actually her idea. it only grew from with each other to with someone else, the hottest ever
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Yes, mutual masturbation is fantastic. My wife and I have been doing this for years, and we get quite naughty at times.
The thing I love the most is being close enough to her pussy to see it pulse when she cums.
Then of course she goes wild watching me srtoke myself until my load of hot cum shoots out onto my chest.
It's so erotic to sit and watch each other touching ourselves the way no one else knows how to. It's a great form of foreplay that leads to fantastic sex later on.
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
Focker said:
Yes, mutual masturbation is fantastic. My wife and I have been doing this for years, and we get quite naughty at times.
The thing I love the most is being close enough to her pussy to see it pulse when she cums.
Then of course she goes wild watching me srtoke myself until my load of hot cum shoots out onto my chest.
It's so erotic to sit and watch each other touching ourselves the way no one else knows how to. It's a great form of foreplay that leads to fantastic sex later on.
the being naughty part was the best. the first time she took my hand and put it on my cock and started me and then i realized what she wanted. it only grew from there. watching her have an orgasm from playing or while being made to from another was the best i have ever seen. what a turn on
AthleticMale Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-10-15
56 year old heterosexual
We have pretty much the same fantasy and pretty much do the same thing. My wife has a fantasy of having multiple men at once so we pretend with multiple dildos. She luvs multiple penetration. Incredible to watch and help with. Picture a couple in a 69, women on top sucking on male, male on bottom using one on her pussy and one on her butt. Or the two laying side by side in a 69 doing the same thing. We have done those scenarios more than a few times.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I guess I've been engaging in mutual masturbation since before I knew that was what it was called. My date and I used to do it in the drive in movies back in the mid 50's.
Then later my first wife and I also enjoyed jacking and jilling ourselves in front of each other, when we weren't actually fucking. Later with my 2nd wife we also very much enjoyed getting each other off, any which way we could. After she passed away late in 2006, her older widowed sister and I have been seeing each other a couple times a year, as we live 1700 miles apart, and really enjoy all forms of sex, espsecially watching each other orgasm. Sis loves to wank me and watch me cum and I delight in eating her out to make her cum in my mouth.
Dickguy
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
You GO dickguy, hope I'm still sexually active when I'm your age.
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
We regularly masturbate each other. After my wife cums a few times, I finish my self off while she watches.
schallen Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-07-10
65 year old curious from West central Wisc
My wife is way to conservative to do mutual maturbation but I had a girl friend a few years ago before I met my wife who was open and responsive to this. I would sit on top and stroke myself and she would have her legs open and get herself to the edge. Watching her excite herself made my dick so hard and when I coul not hold it anymore I would either fuck her pussy or cum all all over her pussy and then suck her clean. Truely those were the good old days.
Willtry
Unregistered ?

Love it!

stroke
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
We have since dating days. More then than now. Once as an abandoned dump (really) with a lovely view we thought we were secluded. A policeman surprised us. We covered quickly. He shook his head and was very nice, suggesting that we be careful--that was all and he left. My wife still turns red if that memory crops up.
Happy Jacker
nudeguy58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-04-25
65 year old curious from Georgia
You two seem to have a really terrific sex life..I like u two already...U got me strokin' off right now!!HOTTT!!cockstrokelaugh
Have a great one!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Mutual masturbation