JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Underwear
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many guys like "creaming their shorts"? Sometimes, I like to rub my dick through the fabric of my boxers until I cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
I like to watch it squirt through the fabric.

Looks cool.
Happy Jacker
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fyrestorme12 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-05-30
67 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
Mmmmmm! There is nothing hornier than to cum in undies. Sometimes I stroke through the fabric til I cum...and then, like Tinkertoy, I love to watch it oozing through the fabric...sometimes after strokin I put my cock back into my undies to save making a mess in public...but sometimes I get SO horny when I am out in public that I cum just from the movement of my stiff cock against the fabric of my undies. That point when I realize I am about to cum in public without having to touch my own cock is fantastic...so is walking around with the lovely wet sticky mess for the rest of the afternoon. Would love to share more with others who love to jack into their undies or pants. James.
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
i love shooting in my underwear. have had a bud shoot into my underwear and then i wore the mess the rest of the night. was so hot. would love to do that with a bud again.
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
luvladsinbriefs Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-10-06
48 year old homosexual from Manchester, UK
I luv to fill my briefs with a sticky cum mess. I jack off at work straight into my briefs then sit at my desk the rest of the afternoon with my willy and balls stuck to the wet patch. Last thing at night I do is jack off into my briefs then sleep in them. They're dry by morning so sometimes wear them a few days just to add stains. Love it if I'm at work in really stained briefs and when I put a fresh load in em I can smell my cum when I'm back at my desk makes me sooo horny that everyone else especially the lads must be able to smell it too.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I have only cum in my underwear maybe a dozen times in my life (unless you count girlfriends rubbing me through my pants when I was a kid). I much prefer to be naked when I am playing with myself.
briefguy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-09-11
37 year old curious from PA
I love it... I also love to swap too... so hot to put on another guy's underwear who just left himself in there!
bicuriouslongisland Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2011-03-31
69 year old curious from NYC
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this takes me back to my grade school youth, when I would sleep in my briefs and have wet dreams about my teacher and female classmates...I would always wake up with an incredibly warm erection and my Loins full of fresh cum, releasing it in my briefs...thick creamy cums that emptied me and coated the inside of my briefs with LOTS of thick creamy semen....I enjoyed them so much and wished I could share them
nudistmark Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2011-04-10
45 year old curious from australia
I wear jocks (briefs) but I'm a big shorts wearer- AFL footy shorts. Luv bating in my jocks while driving and watching my cum soak thru to my footy shorts. I keep a pair of jocks by my bed to use as a cum rag- I get off wearing these sometimes the aroma keeps me hard all day.
Aussie guy naked horny and jackin off right now
Unregistered ?

my skype cock17cum add me! to cum together in underwear!
Clippy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-06-25
35 year old from New Jersey
www.creaminyourjeans.com

enjoy
24 y/o college stroker. Hit me up if you want a need some stroking buddy.
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
I like the smell.

Ok, ready for this? Keep a cum rag. A thick wash cloth works great. Let it build for several days. Then huff it while its a bit damp. It will give you the hottest sexual high. Try it....
Happy Jacker
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
bicuriouslongisland said:
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this takes me back to my grade school youth, when I would sleep in my briefs and have wet dreams about my teacher and female classmates...I would always wake up with an incredibly warm erection and my Loins full of fresh cum, releasing it in my briefs...thick creamy cums that emptied me and coated the inside of my briefs with LOTS of thick creamy semen....I enjoyed them so much and wished I could share them

This does bring back memories of my earliest jack off days. There was that very real urgency to pump my hard cock and feel the welcome relief of cumming. The warm spurts filled the crotch of my tightie whitey briefs. I spent a lot of time thinking about the girls at school. In class I remember getting hard thinking about them. It's a wonder I got any school work done at all!

Mother would have noticed the ever present yellow stains in my underwear. How could she not have noticed? Then there would have been the pungent musky odor or my cum. That would have been hard to overlook.
Jack_Creamer
TOjacker Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2007-07-25
72 year old homosexual from toronto
luvladsinbriefs said:
I luv to fill my briefs with a sticky cum mess. I jack off at work straight into my briefs then sit at my desk the rest of the afternoon with my willy and balls stuck to the wet patch. Last thing at night I do is jack off into my briefs then sleep in them. They're dry by morning so sometimes wear them a few days just to add stains. Love it if I'm at work in really stained briefs and when I put a fresh load in em I can smell my cum when I'm back at my desk makes me sooo horny that everyone else especially the lads must be able to smell it too.

I agree entirely. Luv cum stained gear of all kinds and have a buddy who's into it, too, so we sometimes trade. Have a pair of pants I sleep in with the zipper and pockets cut out, masturbate in them frequently. They are nicely stained and crusty :-) .
bicuriouslongisland Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2011-03-31
69 year old curious from NYC
Jack_Creamer said:
This does bring back memories of my earliest jack off days. There was that very real urgency to pump my hard cock and feel the welcome relief of cumming. The warm spurts filled the crotch of my tightie whitey briefs. I spent a lot of time thinking about the girls at school. In class I remember getting hard thinking about them. It's a wonder I got any school work done at all!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and how it felt just to lay in bed, spent, with a thick creamy coating of warm cum on your belly and in your bush...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something so special...special enough to share grin YUM

Mother would have noticed the ever present yellow stains in my underwear. How could she not have noticed? Then there would have been the pungent musky odor or my cum. That would have been hard to overlook.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Underwear