JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who was the first person (other than yourself) to get u to cum?
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Unregistered ?

My cousin when I was 13 as we watched a late night film on channel 4 many years ago.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I went to see a scoutmaster for some instruction on a proficiency badge when I was about 11 — he must have been about 35. Whilst we were discussing my subject he slipped his hand up my shorts and gave me my first dry wank with his finger and thumb on my small cock. I saw him again sometime much later at a scout camp and I got the chance to wank his big cock and see his spunk make a big pool on the groundsheet.

I suppose this would be a serious event these days but it did not cause me a problem. I didn’t get any sex education from my parents and so this was an introduction to how to pleasure oneself. It also taught me that boys and men like to have their cocks wanked by someone else.
doit2myself Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-18
67 year old bisexual male from socal
davepi2 said:
old man who sat down next to me at dayton ohio adult theatre when i had just turned 18, now i am his age looking to convert those that same age as i was

I started going to adult theaters shortly after I turned 18. Using a finger I was able stroke my cock through my pants without anybody else seeing me do it and I'd spend hours at it as I watched the action on the screen.

One night an old man sat down next to me and I removed my hands from my lap so he wouldn't catch me at what I had been doing. He said something I don't remember and then asked me if I liked the movie. Then he asked me if I was hard. I mumbled something like "of course". Next thing I knew he was rubbing my cock through my pants and since I had been edging for so long I almost immediately started spurting cum in my pants.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
It was my sister when we were teens..she caught me jacking one day and told me she wanted me to continue so she could watch..we did that a few times then she asked if she could stroke it for me....first hand other than mine to jack me...it wasn't the only time!!
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
The first time that someone other than myself made me cum was when I was 17 in the Navy. I had seen adult bookstores downtown and went into one. As I was checking the place out I learned about the peepshows in the back. I got a bunch of change and went in one. I put my money in and started to watch a girl sucking a guys cock. I get rock hard. I had to take my cock out and started to jack off. Then I saw a pair of fingers poke thru a hole in the wall I had not seen before. I had no idea what was going on. After a few mins a note was passed thru the hole that said "Put your cock thru the hole so I can suck it" Well I was so horny I did. (My best bud as a kid and I had jacked off in front of each other but that was all we ever did) As I slid my cock thru the hole I felt a pair of lips wrap around me. God that felt so good. I lasted about 2 mins before I blew a huge load in the mouth sucking my cock. I put my cock away and started to walk out of the booth. As I did the door to the booth next to the one I was in opened and an older guy walked out. He had a smile on his face and said thanks. After that everytime I went to town I made sure I went to that store. Got many blowjobs but never saw the guy that first sucked me off again. cry
Unregistered ?

Was my friend in school, we were both about 13. Stayed over his house and his parents were out, but his grandmother was home, though she didn't care what he did. So he said, we have to go upstairs and check out some mags. He had some playboy, hustler and easyrider mags. We looked through them together and he just took his pants off and started jacking it in front of me. First I was like..wtf dude? Then I was excited by it. So I followed, took my pants off and started stroking. Soon we were both totally naked sitting next to each other. Almost at the same time, we reached for each others cocks and stroked until we blew our loads. So hot!! We did that a few more times and even exchanged some bj's over the years. We both got girlfriends and gave up the fun. Didn't get back into that until I was in my 30s.
Unregistered ?

24 years old (I'm a late bloomer) with the woman I eventually married. We were making out in the room I was renting while in grad school. I was on top rubbing against her as we kissed and touched each other both over and under clothes, then I came in my pants. It kind of embarrassed me but she was okay with it. Still with her after 23 years.

N4F

jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
My cousin who was 14 at the time and I was 12. I learned jacking off from him. He gave me my first orgasm. The very first time it happened, he jacked me and I jacked him. After that I started jacking on my own at home at least twice a day, but also got a lot of handjobs from him until they moved away.
I get a boner every time.
wagholenow Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2012-07-04
44 year old curious from Atlanta, GA
I honestly can't remember, but I actually had a babysitter once that tried. I guess she was mainly there for my younger brother in a babysitter capacity - I had to be maybe 14 or so. Anyway, I was really pissed because I had just jacked off TWICE in the shower thinking about HER & by god if she didn't put the moves on me right after! It was the first time anyone had ever come on to me sexually, like full on brown chicken brown cow, & I was totally blindsided. Otherwise I wouldn't have jacked & wouldn't have looked so lame my first time.
Unregistered ?

School frind. SHowed me how and I became addicted. Then at 15, my first hj from a girl. Changed my life!! Iall these years later I can still feel the first time she wrapped her hand around my cock. Still my favorite way to cum...better than screwing.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I first came fucking my mattress with my morning wood, graduated like most to grabbing my cock stroking it, love watching my cock get hard and watching it shoot cum. The best and still a winner to this day was stroking in front of a mirror and cuming but my first girlfriend takes the prize this round. She was older than me, more wordly and and loved to fuck. All I brought to the party was a constantly horny cock. She showed me what it felt like to fuck a woman and cum inside, just fully release. After she opened my eyes I literally fucked her every chance we got in some of the most insane places and under some of the craziest circumstances. I dont remember her name after all of these years but I will never forget anything else about her.
Working it hard
thelatestjohnny Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2012-02-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
My sister when I was 13 and she was 12. Just innocent curious exploration on both our parts. Still remember the look of shock on her face when I came.
Unregistered ?

A friend who lived a few doors down, we started out jacking off in front of each other and then one day we did each other, had to be like 15 I think.
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
I must have been 11 or 12 at the time with my buddy and his twin sister. We were playing in their popup trailer and she wanted to see our cocks. We'll we were all naked and she layed between the two of us and pretended to ski. She was the first one to give me a hand job.
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Best friend on a camp out. Handjob then head later on same campout. Lots more fun was had after that
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who was the first person (other than yourself) to get u to cum?