JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » If you had a jackin buddy...
Page: < prev  of 7  
Unregistered ?

I grew up with my JO bud. We were getting naked together at about 7. When we started to mature, our dicks grew. But his grew MUCH bigger. By the time we were in high school, I was very envious of his cock. Very thick - my hand barley wrapped around fully. And long, probably 8" with a fat purple head. Fun to grab and jack. We sucked each other often, he deep throated and swallowed me all the time. I could DT him, but it was tough. I had to stroke hard while sucking fast to be able to get him to cum. All he had to do was just suck slowly on me with a few vigorous sucks and I would bust my nut in 3 minutes, felt so good!

So to answer, I'd like to find a buddy with a nice big unit. But at this point, I would like to have a JO bud with ANY size unit, big or small. Haven't made another cock cum since 1980.
I am so hard right now thinking about it cock
Add a reply Quote this post
Kixtochix Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-08-29
36 year old heterosexual
I had a jo bud growing up we stroked and sucked and fucked each other for years
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
EnigmaJacker Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2020-01-12
51 year old homosexual male from Australia
If I had a jo buddy, I'd be in jo heaven, just bonding with my bud daily would make life the best. Even better when the bud becomes many buds, some masculine group fun. Damn I'm hardcock
Given into the jack, and love it. Come on buds let's wank!
Unregistered ?

I would give it a try if the fella was around my age. I tried it with a younger guy about ten years ago, but he didn't understand that age can have an effect. It did with me anyway. My days of having a quick wank were long behind me. I would wank him until he came, and then he left. I saw him twice. That was that. I might give it a go if someone right was reasonably close and willing, but only when the coronavirus has settled down.
acravingforcum Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2017-08-14
bisexual male from Michigan
I'm 6" and cut. The first cock I had in my early teens was bigger and uncut. I've had cocks similar in size to mine but I am always really turned on by bigger, and if he's uncut, the turn on factor increases.
So, bigger and uncut would be my ideal jack buddy....
Pussy Free And Loving Cock More Every Day...
CuriousCraig67 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-10-30
56 year old
acravingforcum said:
I'm 6" and cut. The first cock I had in my early teens was bigger and uncut. I've had cocks similar in size to mine but I am always really turned on by bigger, and if he's uncut, the turn on factor increases.
So, bigger and uncut would be my ideal jack buddy....

One - agreed!

two - IF i had a JO bud, i probably wouldn't be on this site much!
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » If you had a jackin buddy...